|Deez Singh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 29, 2005|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Deez Singh is an American singer and social media star. She is best known for her TikTok account which has amassed a fanbase of more than 400k followers and more than 7 million likes. As a singer, she is known for her songs titled Cause You Are (2019), Just Fly Higher (2019), Your Love (2020), and Hero (2020).
New York, United States
Social Media Star, Singer
- Mother – Varli “Varlicious” Singh (Entrepreneur, Social Media Star, Manager, Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Varli Magazine)
- Siblings – Samaira “Aira” Singh (Younger Sister) (Social Media Star)
Deez Singh is represented by her mom, Varli Singh.
- Flavawood & Fontaine
- Fitted Music Publishing
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is religious.
Deez Singh Favorite Things
- Idol – Billie Eilish
- TV Shows – Arrow (2012-2020), Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash
- Movie – Cinderella (2015)
- Social Media Accounts To Follow – Camila Cabello, Shawn Mendes, Taylor Swift
- Personal Quotes – “Always listen to your heart!” “Never give up!” “Be yourself and don’t care about others.”
Source – YouTube
Deez Singh Facts
- She has covered songs by Billie Eilish, Christina Perri, Mackenzie Ziegler, Johnny Orlando, Ruth B, Alec Benjamin, Gwen Stefani, and Khalid.
- Deez doesn’t like bananas.
- If she had to eat one meal for the rest of her life, it would have to be chicken tikka masala.
- Deez finds cyberbullying the most challenging part of being a social media star.
- The biggest misconception about her life is that she has a lot of friends in school. The truth is, due to her mom’s occupation, and her being a singer and social media star, people most often try to use her for “clout”.
- Her mom is her biggest inspiration and motivation.
- Deez enjoys swimming and diving.
- Her TikTok account reached a milestone of 100k followers on November 1, 2019. Just 9 days later, it reached a milestone of 3 million likes.
- A piece of advice she would give her younger self is: “It’s better to be alone than be surrounded by fake people.”
- Her dream is to become a big name in the pop industry.
- If she got $1000 as a gift, Deez would make a new song and an accompanying music video.
- Her biggest pet peeve is people who are messy eaters.
- Her sister has a messier room than she does.
- If Deez could change one thing about her past, it would be to let go of toxic friendships.
- She doesn’t let haters bring her down and in her opinion, the term stands for “Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success”.
- Deez enjoyed meeting and hanging out with Nathan Piland, a fellow social media star, in February 2020.
- Deez and her mom came under fire in March 2020 for alleged racism in 2 TikTok videos. Her mom bought black skin paint and an Afro wig and made her perform in what’s known as Blackface/Brownface makeup.
- She was scheduled to demonstrate her musical skills at the New York State School Music Association in April 2020. Unfortunately, the event was canceled due to the outbreak of coronavirus.
Featured Image by Deez Singh / Instagram