|Heidi N Closet Quick Info
|5 ft 10 in
|Date of Birth
|September 29, 1994
Heidi N Closet is an American drag queen, singer, television personality, dancer, and entertainer who gained fame by participating in the 12th season of the reality competition series, RuPaul‘s Drag Race, in the year 2020. She was awarded as “Miss Congeniality” and wrapped up her journey on the show by getting placed in the 6th spot.
Trevien Anthonie Cheek
Heidi N Closet
North Carolina, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Drag Queen, Singer, Television Personality, Entertainer, Dancer
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
A gap between her front teeth
She has done endorsement work for a variety of brands such as Neutrogena, SKYY Vodka, etc.
Heidi N Closet Facts
- She grew up in Ramseur, North Carolina. She was raised by her grandmother.
- Her mother passed away at a young age and Heidi has also been estranged from her father.
- While describing her experience of seeing her first drag show, she has said, “I saw the glamour of being able to do whatever you want to do.”
- Heidi has stated that her drag name “came from a joke. It started out as a lot of men from my hometown are closeted and they would always try and get my goodies and whatnotries. I was like, ‘There’s no need to be hiding in the closet.'”
- Her fellow contestants on season 12 of RuPaul’s Drag Race included Jaida Essence Hall, Gigi Goode, Nicky Doll, Crystal Methyd, and Jackie Cox.
- Over the years, she has been cast in web shows such as Countdown to the Crown, In Touch Weekly, The X Change Rate, Whatcha Packin’, The Pit Stop, Review with a Jew, and Gap Chat.
- She has experienced extreme poverty both in her life and career and has stated that she once made $9,000 a particular year working at a gas station.
- Heidi has appeared in the music videos for songs like Always by Waze & Odyssey and Fallen Angel by Erasure.
- She has also contributed to several songs including Madonna: The Unauthorized Rusical, The Shady Bunch, etc.
Featured Image by SolTPS / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0