|Jaida Essence Hall Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||December 9, 1986|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Jaida Essence Hall is an American drag queen, performer, costume designer, makeup artist, television personality, and musician who rose to fame by winning the 12th season of the popular reality competition television series, RuPaul‘s Drag Race, in 2020.
Jaida Essence Hall
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
West Allis, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, United States
Drag Queen, Performer, Costume Designer, Makeup Artist, Television Personality, Musician
Jaida Essence Hall is represented by –
- Kings Queens Entertainment
- Voss Events
6 ft or 183 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Jaida Essence Hall is of African-American descent.
- Pouty lips
- Curvy physique
- Design eye
Jaida Essence Hall Favorite Things
- Song To Perform – Die Young by Ke$ha
Source – FANDOM
Jaida Essence Hall Facts
- She began with her pursuits in drag in the early 2010s.
- She has participated in multiple pageants and won titles such as Miss Five, Miss Gay Madison, Miss Wisconsin Club, and Miss City of the Lakes.
- Jaida Essence Hall’s drag mothers are Tajma Hall and Prada Diamond and her drag sisters are Mercedes Iman Diamond, Dida Ritz, and Kahmora Hall.
- She used to perform at Hamburger Mary’s Bar & Grille which is a gay-themed and LGBT-friendly burger restaurant chain.
- She got her name “Jaida Essence Hall” as one of her friends called her “Jaida” when she put on a wig for the first time, “Essence” came from her boyfriend calling her “the essence of beauty” in a text message, and “Hall” is the name of her drag family.
- Jaida is the successor of Yvie Oddly.
- She has majorly been influenced by Milwaukee’s sense of community and diversity of drag.
- Her fellow contestants on the 12th edition of RuPaul’s Drag Race included Crystal Methyd, Gigi Goode, Sherry Pie, Jackie Cox, Nicky Doll, Heidi N Closet, and Rock M. Sakura. Also, by winning the show, Jaida Essence Hall became the 3rd consecutive queen of African-American descent to win the show.
- She became the 4th contestant from Wisconsin to participate in RuPaul’s Drag Race and the 2nd to win the show after Trixie Mattel, the winner of the 3rd season of All Stars.
- At a 2019 Milwaukee Bucks game, she performed a halftime show.
- Jaida Essence Hall also appeared as a contestant on RuPaul’s Drag Race: Untucked, a spinoff of the reality competition RuPaul’s Drag Race, in the year 2020.
- She is known for making many of her own costumes and once also revealed that her boyfriend makes her jewelry.
- Previously, she had auditioned for the 7th season of RuPaul’s Drag Race.
Featured Image by Jaida Essence Hall / Instagram