|Kesha Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1987|
Kesha is an American singer, songwriter, rapper, and actor who was signed to Kemosabe Records at the age of 18. Throughout her career, she has released a number of tracks, albums, and extended plays including Animal, Warrior, Cannibal, Deconstructed, Tik Tok, Your Love Is My Drug, Blow, Rainbow, High Road, We R Who We R, Learn to Let Go, This Is Me, Crazy Kids (ft. will.i.am or Juicy J), Blah Blah Blah (ft. 3OH!3), Take It Off, Die Young, Praying, and True Colors (with Zedd). From 2010 to 2019, she was listed as the 26th top artist on Billboard‘s decade end charts as well as has been nominated for at least 7 Billboard Music Awards, 2 Grammy Awards, 3 American Music Awards, 5 MTV Video Music Awards, and 3 MTV Europe Music Awards, winning the award for MTV Europe Music Award for “Best New Act” in 2010.
Kesha Rose Sebert
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Kesha has attended Franklin High School and also Brentwood High School. She dropped out of school after she turned 17 at the request of Dr. Luke and Max Martin, as they wanted Kesha to concentrate on her music career. She later earned her GED.
Singer, songwriter, rapper
- Father – She doesn’t know who her father is.
- Mother – Patricia Rose “Pebe” Sebert (Singer, Songwriter)
- Siblings – Lagan (Older Brother), Louis Sage Sebert (Younger Brother)
- Others – Wilmer Louis Siebert (Maternal Grandfather), Rose Marie Kecse (Maternal Grandmother)
Dance, electronic, hip hop, pop, dance-pop, synth-pop, pop-rock, pop-rap
Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Keyboards, Synthesizer
RCA Records, Kemosabe Records
Her net worth had been $5 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kesha has dated –
- Justin Bieber
- John Mayer – RUMOR
- Adam Lambert (2009) – RUMOR
- Alex Carapetis (2010) – Australian drummer Alex commenced dating Kesha in August 2010.
- Faheem Najm (aka T-Pain) (2011) – Rapper T-Pain and pop star Ke$ha dated briefly in 2011 nearing June.
- Brad Ashenfelter (2014-Present) – Since 2014, she is dating Brad Ashenfelter. She met Brad via her hairstylist. At that time, her hairstylist was dating Brad’s friend.
- In April 2023, during an interview, Kesha revealed that she was secretly engaged in the past. However, she ended the engagement after some time.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German, Polish, and Hungarian ancestry.
Her natural hair color is “Light Brown.”
But, she dyes her hair blonde or with other colors.
In her 2019 Attitude article, she said, “I have always been attracted to the soul behind a person’s eyes. It has never occurred to me to care about a specific gender, or how someone is identifying, to make me wonder about whether or not I’m attracted to them.”
- Dollar sign
- Often uses famous people in her songs
- Weird clothes
- Face paint
- Raps verses and sings refrains in songs
36-28-37 in or 91.5-71-94 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)
10.5 (US) or 8 (UK) or 41 (EU)
Casio watches’ Baby-G line (2010)
She has not revealed about her religion but she has repeatedly expressed belief in the Hindu / Buddhist concept of Karma.
Her songs also contain lyrics related to Judaism. So, she is also considered Jewish by some of her fans.
She has said she is occasionally a nihilist and is “obsessed with religion.” Moreover, according to the pop culture magazine Paper, “Homophobia and false piety eventually alienated [her] from Christianity and she’s since settled on a non-denominational cocktail of meditation, mindfulness, and astrology.”
Best Known For
Singing songs like “Tik Tok”, “We R Who We R”, “Right Round”.
She released her first album, Animal in 2010 under the label RCA. The album consisted of singles such as “Tik Tok”, “Blah Blah Blah”, “Your Love Is My Drug”, “Take It Off” and many others, giving it a total length of 46:18 minutes.
She debuted with the film Bravo Supershow in 2005 as herself.
She also appeared in the archive footage in Katy Perry: Part of Me in 2012 as herself.
First TV Show
Kesha appeared on the American reality television series The Simple Life as herself in 2005 for her role as Wedding Planner in the third season of episode 15.
She does many things like yoga, cycling, swimming, running to keep herself fit. She does not want to bore herself by executing one exercise daily. This helps her to stay motivated, enthusiastic, and energetic and trains different body parts.
She had done rock climbing too. Kesha considers that she trains herself for a concert or a tour, which makes her as if she is training herself for a marathon.
Kesha Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Golden Girls (1985-1992)
- Movie – Wayne’s World (1992)
- Record Store – Grimey’s in Nashville
- Album – Nashville Skyline (By Bob Dylan)
- Song – Real Wild Child (By Iggy Pop)
- Book – Still Life with Woodpecker (By Tom Robbins)
- Author – Tom Robbins
- Store – Out of the Closet in California and Florida
- Pet – Pig
- Celebrity – Zach Galifianakis
- Gadget – OB tampons
Keep on reading her other favorite things from Spin Magazine.
- She styles her name as Ke$ha and it is pronounced as “keh-shuh”.
- Kesha does not know who her father is.
- She was raised by a single mother.
- In 2011, a man named Bob Chamberlain approached the celebrity tabloid magazine Star with pictures and letters which he claimed as proof that he had been in regular contact with Kesha as father and daughter before she turned 19.
- Kesha has suffered from financial problems as a child. Her family, which included her mother and older brother relied on welfare payments, and food stamps (or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) to make both ends meet.
- She has played saxophone, and trumpet while in the school marching band.
- Her older brother and Kesha had also been in a band. Together, they have written a song, titled “Stephen”. At that time, Kesha was 16 years old.
- She has a dog named Bakon.
- She is allergic to mangoes.
- In January 2014, it was revealed that Kesha was suffering from an eating disorder and she later checked into Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center in Lemont, Illinois, for the treatment. After 2 months, she completed her treatment on March 6, 2014.
- In October 2014, Kesha sued Dr. Luke for s*xual assault and battery, gender violence, emotional abuse, s*xual harassment, and violation of California business practices. The incidents had occurred within 10 years of working together. On April 6, 2016, it was revealed that Justice Shirley Kornreich had dismissed the case because the five-year statute of limitations had run out on the two rape allegations, which occurred in 2005 as well as 2008.
- In August 2015, she signed with the American performance rights organization SESAC Inc.
- In December 2015, it was revealed that Kesha had formed a country music and classic rock-influenced band called Yeast Infection. She performed a live show with them in Nashville on December 23.
- In October 2018, Kesha teamed up with her brother Sage Sebert and rapper Chika for a new song titled Safe. The track was a homage to the 2018 Parkland, Florida school shooting.
- She hosted a 4-day-long cruise titled Kesha’s Weird and Wonderful Rainbow Ride in February 2019.
- In January 2020, Kesha released her 4th studio album titled High Road.
- In November 2020, she announced the launch of her new podcast titled Kesha and the Creepies.
- In July 2022, Kesha started appearing on the show, Conjuring Kesha, where she and her celebrity friends explore paranormal hotspots.
- In May 2023, Kesha released a new album titled Gag Order.
- She was diagnosed with common variable immunodeficiency (CVID) in the past.