|Dr. Luke Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 26, 1973|
Dr. Luke is an American record producer, singer, and songwriter who has collaborated on hit singles such as Since U Been Gone (2004) by Kelly Clarkson, Who Knew (2006) by Pink, I Kissed a Girl (2008) by Katy Perry, etc. He has more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Lukasz Sebastian Gottwald
Dr. Luke, Tyson Trax, Kasz, Richard Head, Loctor Duke, Made in China
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Record Producer, Songwriter, Singer
- Father – Janusz Gottwald (Architect)
- Mother – Laura Gottwald (Interior Designer)
- Siblings – Vezna Gottwald (Older Sister)
- Others – Tata Gottwald (Paternal Grandfather), Alexandra Danilewicz (Paternal Grandmother), Robert Pliskin (Maternal Grandfather), Eleanor Mayer (Maternal Grandmother)
Pop, Hip Hop
- Kemosabe Records
- RCA Records
- Columbia Records
- Rawkus Records
- Sony Music
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dr. Luke has dated –
- Jessica James – The award-winning producer is in a longterm relationship with yoga instructor Jessica James. They have a son and a daughter together.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on his mother’s side and is of Polish descent on his father’s side.
However, his hair has turned salt-and-pepper with his advancing age.
Dr. Luke Facts
- He is the founder of 2 publishing companies called Prescription Songs and Kasz Money Publishing.
- Dr. Luke was the lead guitarist of the house band on Saturday Night Live from 1997 to 2007.
- In 2009, he was included in the list of ‘Top 10 Producers of the Decade’ by Billboard.
- He was accused of s**ual assault and battery as well as other charges by his protégé Kesha in a publicized court case in 2014. Furthermore, the Tik Tok singer filed for an injunction to be released from her contractual obligation to work with Dr. Luke but, it was denied in February 2016.
- During the 2021 Grammys, he was nominated under the category “Record of the Year” for his work with Doja Cat in the song, Say So.
Featured Image by Charles Lee / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0