Alecia Beth Moore
Pink, P!nk, Pinky
Abington Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, USA
Pink completed her schooling from Kutz Elementary School, Lenape Middle School, and finally from Central Bucks High School West in Pennsylvania.
Singer, songwriter, dancer, model, actress
- Father – Jim Moore (Vietnam Veteran)
- Mother – Judith (née Kugel) (Nurse)
- Siblings – Jason Moore (Brother)
Pink’s management is done by Roger Davies (Australian music producer)
Vocals, bass, drums, guitar, piano, keyboard
LaFace, Arista, Jive, RCA
5 ft 4¼ in or 163 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Pink dated –
- Joey Fatone (2000) – Singer Joey was RUMORed to have had a fling with Pink in 2000.
- Todd Morse – Lead vocalist and guitarist of the band H2O was RUMORed to be dating her in the past.
- Treach (2002)
- George Clooney (2009-2010) – Actor George Clooney, who is 18 years her senior was again RUMORed to be dating Pink from 2009 to 2010.
- Carey Hart (2001-Present) – Retired freestyle motocross, and motorcycle racer commenced dating Pink in January 2001 after meeting at the 2001 X Games held in Philadelphia. This was ON- again OFF-again relationship. They split in 2003. But, soon they were seen together again. The couple engaged on June 26, 2005. Just after half a year, the couple married on January 7, 2006, in Costa Rica. The couple again separated shortly in the later half of 2008 but got back again in early 2009. Pink gave birth to her first child – a daughter named Willow Sage Hart on June 2, 2011.
- Kristanna Loken (2003) – She had an encounter with actress and model Kristanna Loken in 2003 when she had a kiss with her at Jimmy’z nightclub.
- Tommy Lee (2003) – Musician and Mötley Crüe’s drummer, Tommy Lee had a brief affair with Pink in November-December 2003, when Pink had split from Carey Hart for a short time.
Race / Ethnicity
- Boy cut hair in 2013
- As per her stage name, Pink color can also be seen in her hair
- Her name is spelled as “P!nk” and not “Pink”
- Various tattoos (has more than 20 tattoos)
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Best Known For
Her hit singles and winning at least three Grammy Awards and other accolades.
The singer Pink released her debut album Can’t Take Me Home on April 4, 2000 via LaFace Records. It peaked at position 10 in Australia, and at #26 in USA. It was able to sell 4 million copies in the whole world with more than 2 million copies within U.S. only. It was certified as 2× Platinum in U.S.
Pink appeared in 2000 film Ski to the Max for her role as Brena.
First TV Show
In 2002, Pink guest appeared in the late-night live television sketch comedy show Saturday Night Live as herself (musical guest).
Pink had previously worked with trainer Gregory Joujon-Roche. The celebrity trainer worked with her ON and OFF for six years.
Pink loves to workout outdoors and performs activities like hiking, running and other cardio stuff. Gregory used to work with Pink for five days a week and 90 minutes a day. During those 90 minutes, he used to made sure that her heart rate never goes below 155. And, for the entire session, she used to maintain it between 155 and 165 (excluding rest). Rest time was not actually a complete rest, Gregory would let her do stretching exercises instead of complete rest.
He suggests his readers to eat green foods for at least one day in a month.
Pink Favorite Things
- Band – 4 Non Blondes
Source – Wikipedia
- Pink’s father is Catholic, and her mother is Jewish. Pink took up her mom’s religion.
- At an early stage in her life, she suffered from asthma.
- She initially dreamed to become an Olympic gymnast as she practised gymnastics for eight years. She got the inspiration to become a singer by watching her dad playing guitar and singing songs.
- Her parents divorced before she turned 10.
- She supports attachment parenting.
- She used to have a pet rat in the past.
- She proposed to Carey Hart for the marriage.
- In 2011, Pink was in the “The Top-Earning Women in Music” list by Forbes magazine at #6 with earnings of $22 million.
- Pink is the one who has inspired many of your other favorite celebrities such as Adele, Ashley Tisdale, Christina Aguilera, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Rita Ora, Taylor Swift, and Victoria Justice.
- At 16 only, she was the co-founding member (along with Stephanie Galligan and Chrissy Conway) of the R&B group Choice.
- Visit her official website @ www.pinkspage.com.
- Join Pink on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.