|Pink Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4¼ in|
|Date of Birth||September 8, 1979|
Pink is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, model, and actress who is known for her distinctive raspy voice and acrobatic stage presence and has released albums like Missundaztood, Can’t Take Me Home, I’m Not Dead, Try This, The Truth About Love, Funhouse, Hurts 2B Human, and Beautiful Trauma. She is one of the world’s best-selling music artists and has won at least 3 Grammy Awards, 2 Brit Awards, a Daytime Emmy Award, and 7 MTV Video Music Awards. She was included in Billboard‘s list of “Pop Songs Artist of the Decade” in 2009 and also became the second most-played female solo artist in the United Kingdom during the 2000s decade, behind only Madonna.
Alecia Beth Moore
Pink, P!nk, Pinky
Abington Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Pink completed her schooling at Kutz Elementary School, Lenape Middle School, and finally from Central Bucks High School West in Pennsylvania.
Singer, songwriter, dancer, model, actress
- Father – Jim Moore (Vietnam Veteran) (Died in 2021)
- Mother – Judith (née Kugel) (Nurse)
- Siblings – Jason Moore (Brother)
- Others – James Ira Moore (Paternal Grandfather), Florence Mary McSorley (Paternal Grandmother), Louis/Lewis Kugel (Maternal Grandfather), Henrietta Max (Maternal Grandmother)
Pink’s has been managed by Roger Davies Worldwide Management America, Inc., Talent Management Company, Santa Monica, California, United States.
Vocals, bass, drums, guitar, piano, keyboard
LaFace, Arista, Jive, RCA
5 ft 4¼ in or 163 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Pink has dated –
- In May 2021, during an interview on Watch What Happens Live, Pink revealed that she had her first girlfriend at the age of 13. However, she left Pink for her brother.
- Joey Fatone (2000) – Singer Joey was RUMORed to have had a fling with Pink in 2000.
- Todd Morse – Lead vocalist and guitarist of the band H2O was RUMORed to be dating her in the past.
- Anthony ‘Treach’ Criss (2002) – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with rapper and actor Anthony ‘Treach’ Criss in 2002.
- George Clooney (2009-2010) – Actor George Clooney, who is 18 years her senior was again RUMORed to be dating Pink from 2009 to 2010.
- Carey Hart (2001-Present) – Retired freestyle motocross, and motorcycle racer commenced dating Pink in January 2001 after meeting at the 2001 X Games held in Philadelphia. This was ON- again OFF-again relationship. They split in 2003. But, soon they were seen together again. The couple engaged on June 26, 2005. Just after half a year, the couple married on January 7, 2006, in Costa Rica. The couple again separated shortly in the latter half of 2008 but got back again in early 2009. Pink gave birth to her first child – a daughter named Willow Sage Hart on June 2, 2011, and the second child, son Jameson Moon in December 2016.
- Kristanna Loken (2003) – She had an encounter with actress and model Kristanna Loken in 2003 when she had a kiss with her at Jimmy’z nightclub.
- Tommy Lee (2003) – Musician and Mötley Crüe’s drummer, Tommy Lee had a brief affair with Pink in November-December 2003, when Pink had split from Carey Hart for a short time.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Irish, German, English, and French descent on her father’s side and has Ashkenazi Jewish on her mother’s side.
- Boy cut hair in 2013
- As per her stage name, Pink color can also be seen in her hair
- Her name is spelled as “P!nk” and not “Pink”
- Various tattoos (has more than 20 tattoos)
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Best Known For
Her hit singles and winning at least three Grammy Awards and other accolades
The singer Pink released her debut album Can’t Take Me Home on April 4, 2000, via LaFace Records. It peaked at position 10 in Australia, and at #26 in the USA. It was able to sell 4 million copies in the whole world with more than 2 million copies within the U.S. only. It was certified as 2× Platinum in the U.S.
Pink appeared in the 2000 film Ski to the Max for her role as Brena.
First TV Show
In 2002, Pink guest appeared in the late-night live television sketch comedy show Saturday Night Live as Herself (musical guest).
Pink had previously worked with trainer Gregory Joujon-Roche. The celebrity trainer worked with her ON and OFF for six years.
Pink loves to workout outdoors and performs activities like hiking, running, and other cardio stuff. Gregory used to work with Pink for five days a week and 90 minutes a day. During those 90 minutes, he used to make sure that her heart rate never goes below 155. And, for the entire session, she used to maintain it between 155 and 165 (excluding rest). Rest time was not actually a complete rest, Gregory would let her do stretching exercises instead of complete rest.
He suggests his readers eat green foods for at least one day a month.
Pink Favorite Things
- Band – 4 Non-Blondes
Source – Wikipedia
- Habañero Mountain Guy Kadashi Hart – In March 2021, Pink and her family adopted a dog named Habañero Mountain Guy Kadashi.
- Pink’s father is Catholic, and her mother is Jewish. Pink took up her mom’s religion.
- At an early stage in her life, she suffered from asthma.
- She initially dreamed to become an Olympic gymnast as she practiced gymnastics for eight years. She got the inspiration to become a singer by watching her dad playing guitar and singing songs.
- Her parents divorced before she turned 10.
- She supports attachment parenting.
- Pink’s father, Jim Moore passed away in August 2021 after battling prostate cancer.
- She used to have a pet rat in the past.
- In 2011, Pink was in the “The Top-Earning Women in Music” list by Forbes magazine at #6 with earnings of $22 million.
- Pink is the one who has inspired many of your other favorite celebrities such as Adele, Ashley Tisdale, Christina Aguilera, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Rita Ora, Taylor Swift, and Victoria Justice.
- At 16 only, she was the co-founding member (along with Stephanie Galligan and Chrissy Conway) of the R&B group Choice.
- She made a cameo appearance in the 2020 documentary film, Miss Americana (also known as Taylor Swift: Miss Americana), which follows American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift and her life over the course of several years of her career.
- In December 2020, she suffered a fracture on her ankle.
- In April 2020, she and her child Jameson (aged 3 at that time) had tested positive for coronavirus but later recovered fully.
- She has also donated $500,000 to the Temple University Hospital Fund in Philadelphia. Her mom also worked here for a huge 2 decades (approx).
- In collaboration with her daughter Willow, Pink released a new song in February 2021 titled Cover Me In Sunshine. This also marked Willow’s musical debut. The song also reached the Billboard 200 musical chart which marked the debut of Willow’s Billboard 200.
- She was awarded the “Icon Award” at the 2021 Billboard Music Awards.
- In June 2021, Pink purchased a 4,320 square feet beach house in Malibu for $13.7 million. In October 2021, it was revealed that she had listed the house for $14.995 million.