Victoria Dawn Justice
Tori, Vic, Vicky
Hollywood, Florida, USA
As of 2013, there is no school she has attended.
Singer, songwriter, dancer, actress
- Father – Zack Justice
- Mother – Serene Justice
- Siblings – Madison Justice (aka Maddie Reed) (Half Sister)
She was signed to Jet Set Models agency.
She is now signed to Red Light Management.
Electro-pop, pop, dance pop
Columbia Records, Sony Music Entertainment
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
50 kg or 110 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Justice dated –
- Josh Hutcherson (2008-2009) – Another American actor and “The Hunger Games” artist dated with Ms. Victoria from January 2008 to March 2009.
- Nicholas Hoult (2009) – English actor, Hoult dated for a couple of months from May until November in the year of 2009. oceanup.com reported about that.
- Ryan Rottman (2011-2013) – Victoria started dating a tall man, actor Ryan Rottman in February 2011 and separated in August 2013.
- Pierson Fode (2013-2015) – 2015 movie Naomi and Ely’s No Kiss List co-stars Pierson Fode and Victoria Justice started dating in December 2013. They remained together until November 2015.
- Reeve Carney (2016-2019) – Justice started dating singer and actor Reeve Carney in October 2016. However, they didn’t walk the People’s Choice Awards 2017 red carpet together. They separated in the summer of 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Her father is of English, Irish and German descent while her mother is of Puerto Rican descent.
34-23-32 in or 86-58.5-81 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
6.5 (US) or 37 (EU)
She has done many commercials for brands like Ralph Lauren, Gap, Guess, Mervyn’s, Peanut Butter Toast Crunch and Ovaltine.
Best Known For
Her successful musical career and various soundtrack albums such as Spectacular!, Victorious, Victorious 2.0, Victorious 3.0.
First Soundtrack Album
2005 drama thriller film, Mary for her role as Stella. It was a minor role.
First TV Show
American comedy-drama series, Gilmore Girls. She appeared in 3rd episode of the 4th season titled “The Hobbit, the Sofa, and Digger Stiles” for her role as Jill #2 in 2003.
She does not have any personal trainer. So, this means Victoria does by herself, all kinds of workout? She says she doesn’t do much of the exercises. All she do is dancing, which is her main source of fitness. You can find more here.
Victoria Favorite Things
- Food – Caramel Frappuccino, Sushi, Hamburger, Jell-O Cups, Pistachio Ice Cream, Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce
- TV Shows – Ho 101, Jersey Shore, The Bachelors, Project Runway, American Idol
- Fashion Idol – Hilary Skank, Britney Spears, Jim Caviezel
- Books – Seventeen Magazine, Teen Magazine
- Songs – Vogue (Madonna), Yeah (Usher), Hey Ya (Outkast), Forget You (Cee Lo)
- Bands – Colbie Caillat, Sara Bareilles
- Accessories – Abercrombie, Gucci
Victoria Justice Facts
- Her interest in acting was born when she was 8 years old after watching a children’s commercial.
- She has a dog named Sophie.
- In 2003, she, along with her family relocated to Hollywood, California.
- She had a long role in the TV series Zoey 101, Victorious, iCarly.
- Justice considers herself as a tomboy.
- She resembles in appearance to Nina Dobrev.
- She is also a philanthropist. She supports charities like United Nations Foundation.
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, iTunes, and MySpace.