|Victoria Justice Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 19, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Victoria Justice is an American actress, singer, songwriter, voiceover artist, and dancer who gained acclaim with her role as Lola Martinez in the Nickelodeon comedy-drama series, Zoey 101. She has also been cast in other on-screen projects like Naomi and Ely’s No Kiss List, Summer Night, The Kings of Appletown, The Boy Who Cried Werewolf, The First Time, Gilmore Girls, iCarly, Eye Candy, Victorious, Cooper Barrett’s Guide to Surviving Life, 50 States of Fright, and The Penguins of Madagascar. Moreover, she has released songs such as Treat Myself, Stay, and Gold.
Victoria Dawn Justice
Tori, Vic, Vicky
Hollywood, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Victoria Justice studied at Cleveland High School before completing her diploma through a home school program.
Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Actress, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Zack Justice
- Mother – Serene Justice
- Sibling – Madison Grace Reed (Half-Sister) (Instagram Star)
- Others – Ursula Blankenship (Paternal Grandmother), Manuel Garcia (Maternal Grandfather)
She has been signed to –
- Jet Set Models Agency (Former)
- Red Light Management, Music Artist Management Company, Culver City, California, United States
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Electro-pop, pop, dance-pop
Columbia Records, Sony Music Entertainment, Nickelodeon Records
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Justice has dated –
- Cole Sprouse (2004-2005) – In August 2004, she started going out with actor Cole Sprouse but the duo eventually separated the following year.
- Josh Hutcherson (2008-2009) – Another American actor and The Hunger Games artist dated Ms. Victoria from January 2008 to March 2009.
- Nicholas Hoult (2009) – English actor, Hoult dated for a couple of months from May until November in 2009.
- Ryan Rottman (2011-2013) – Victoria started dating a tall man, actor Ryan Rottman in February 2011 and separated in August 2013.
- Pierson Fode (2013-2015) – 2015 movie Naomi and Ely’s No Kiss List co-stars Pierson Fode and Victoria Justice started dating in December 2013. They remained together until November 2015.
- Reeve Carney (2016-2019) – Justice started dating singer and actor Reeve Carney in October 2016. However, they didn’t walk the People’s Choice Awards 2017 red carpet together. They separated in the summer of 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
Her father is of Irish, English, German, and French descent while her mother is of Puerto Rican descent.
34-23-32 in or 86-58.5-81 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
6.5 (US) or 4 (UK) or 37 (EU)
She has done many commercials for brands like Ralph Lauren, Gap, Guess, Mervyn’s, Peanut Butter Toast Crunch, and Ovaltine.
Best Known For
Her successful musical career and various soundtrack albums such as Spectacular!, Victorious, Victorious 2.0, Victorious 3.0.
First Soundtrack Album
2005 drama thriller film, Mary for her role as Stella. It was a minor role.
As a voiceover artist, she made her film debut by providing vocals to the character of Rainie, a 12-year-old girl who is accidentally transported to the jungle planet, in the English dub of the 2013 Chinese computer-animated film, Jungle Master.
First TV Show
American comedy-drama series, Gilmore Girls. She appeared in the 3rd episode of the 4th season titled “The Hobbit, the Sofa, and Digger Stiles” for her role as Jill #2 in 2003.
She made her TV show voiceover debut by voicing the character of Stacy in an episode titled Badger Pride of the comedy action-adventure series, The Penguins of Madagascar, in September 2010.
She does not have a personal trainer. So, this means Victoria does by herself, all kinds of workouts? She says she doesn’t do much of the exercises. All she does is dance, which is her main source of fitness. You can find more here.
Victoria Favorite Things
- Food – Caramel Frappuccino, Sushi, Hamburger, Jell-O Cups, Pistachio Ice Cream, Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce
- TV Shows – Ho 101, Jersey Shore, The Bachelors, Project Runway, American Idol
- Fashion Idol – Hilary Skank, Britney Spears, Jim Caviezel
- Books – Seventeen Magazine, Teen Magazine
- Songs – Vogue (Madonna), Yeah (Usher), Hey Ya (Outkast), Forget You (Cee-Lo)
- Band And Artist – Colbie Caillat, Sara Bareilles
- Accessories – Abercrombie, Gucci
Victoria Justice Facts
- Her interest in acting was born when she was 8 years old after watching a children’s commercial.
- She has a dog named Sophie.
- In 2003, she, along with her family relocated to Hollywood, California.
- She had a long role in the TV series Zoey 101, Victorious, iCarly.
- Justice considers herself a tomboy.
- She resembles in appearance to Nina Dobrev.
- She is also a philanthropist. She supports charities like the United Nations Foundation.
- In December 2020, she released a new song titled ‘Treat Myself’. This was her first new song in 7 years.
- Some of her musical influences include Michael Jackson, Madonna, Britney Spears, Pink, Sara Bareilles, Coldplay, No Doubt, The Jackson 5, The Beatles, Amy Winehouse, Lily Allen, Hall & Oates, Billy Joel, Carly Simon, Karen Carpenter, Elton John, Alanis Morissette, Carole King, and Diana Ross.
- On May 28, 2021, Victoria released a new song titled Too F*ckin’ Nice.