|Ryan Rottman Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2.5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 17, 1984|
Ryan Rottman is an American actor known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows and films like Gigantic, The Lying Game, and 90210. He has also appeared in numerous web series like Valley Peaks and is represented by the popular agencies. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 60k followers on Instagram and more than 70k followers on Twitter.
Connecticut, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Ryan Rottman went to the Lufkin High School. After graduating from the high school, he got enrolled at the Texas Tech University.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Ryan Rottman is represented by –
- Management 360 (Talent Management Company)
- Agency for the Performing Arts
6 ft 2½ in or 189 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ryan Rottman has dated –
- Lindsay Lohan – Ryan reportedly had a sexual equation with actress Lindsay Lohan. Their affair was revealed by Lohan herself as she included his name in her list, in which she revealed the names of 30 individuals she had slept with. However, he has never confirmed that they had any dalliance in the past.
- Brittany Snow (2008-2010) – Rottman’s relationship with actress Brittany Snow first became a public knowledge in August 2008 as they were pictured together at an event held at the Bellagio Hotel And Casino Resort. They had reportedly grown close on the sets of the movie, Walks. They dated for a little over 2 years before deciding to separate in October 2010.
- Victoria Justice (2011-2013) – Rottman started going out with actress Victoria Justice in the early months of 2011. Their relationship blossomed on the sets of the TV series, Victorious. However, they didn’t make their relationship public until April 2011. They made their first public appearance at the Kids’ Choice Awards at the start of the same month. They decided to end their relationship in August 2013. Some reports suggested that Victoria had dumped him because he was cheating on her.
- Jessica Vargas (2013-2018) – According to reports, Rottman and Victoria’s relationship came to an end because he was already going out with actress Jessica Vargas. They were spotted holding hands in a video recorded in August 2013. He eventually confirmed their relationship in January 2014 by posting a picture of them together on his official Instagram account. They seemingly separated in the early months of 2018.
- Lucy Hale (2018) – In July 2018, Rottman was linked with actress Lucy Hale after they were spotted holding hands while stepping out to grab a coffee in Los Angeles. As it is necessary for the confirmation of any modern romance, it was noted that they had been following each other on social media for a couple of months.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue eyes
- Boyish good looks
Ryan Rottman hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Joey Colvin in the comedy-drama TV series, Gigantic
- Having played the role of Jordan Lyle in the teen drama TV series, The Lying Game
- Having played Shane in a few episodes of the teen drama TV series, 90210
In 2008, he made his theatrical film debut in the comedy movie, The House Bunny, which had Anna Faris in the lead role.
First TV Show
In 2007, Ryan Rottman made his first TV show appearance in the Need You Tonight episode of Viva Laughlin.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Ryan Rottman Favorite Things
- Typical Bar Order – Titos Vodka and soda
- TV Guilty Pleasure – The entire ID Network
- Current TV Shows – Happyland, The Killing
- Food – Sushi
- Comedy Movie – National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (1989)
Source – Buzzfeed
Ryan Rottman Facts
- He is a part owner of the energy company called ARMA.
- In July 2011, he was arrested along with his best friend and fellow actor Zac Efron on a drunk driving charge in Hollywood. His reading in a breath test was more than 2 times over the legal limit in California.
- While studying in the university, he used to work in the college productions of several classic plays.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Ryan Rottman / Instagram