Brittany Anne Snow
Tampa, Florida, United States
Snow completed school from Gaither High School in Tampa.
Film and TV actress, singer
- Father – John Thomas Snow Sr
- Mother – Cindy Joanna Archer Snow
- Siblings – John Snow Jr (Half Brother), Holly Snow (Half-sister)
Traditional pop, soul
Not signed with any.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brittany Snow has dated –
- Michael Johnson (2004-2007) – She dated for three years with Michael from 2004 to 2007.
- Josh Henderson (2007-2008) – From November of 2007 until February 2008, American actor Josh and Brittany were an item.
- Lucas Grabeel (2008) – She had a fling with another actor, Lucas Grabeel.
- Evan Ross (2008) – Snow was RUMORed to have had a fling with actor Evan in the past.
- Ryan Rottman (2008-2010) – Ryan and Brittany dated for about two years from late 2008 until October 2010.
- William Tell (2011-2012) – Musician William Tell was romantically linked to Brittany Snow from April 2011 to January 2012.
- Tyler Hoechlin (2012-2015) – From November 2012 to 2015, actors Tyler Hoechlin and Snow dated each other.
- Andrew Jenks (2015) – In December 2015, Snow’s name was linked with award-winning filmmaker Andrew Jenks.
- Tyler Stanaland (2019-Present) – Brittany Snow got engaged to Tyler Stanaland in February 2019. Stanaland comes from a real estate family, the sixth-generation Stanaland to sell property in southern California.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sparkling blue eyes
- Small scar on her forehead
36-25-34 in or 91.5-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
She has appeared in a print ad for Burdines.
Best Known For
Appearing in TV series like Guiding Light (1998-2002), and American Dreams (2002-2005).
She has also appeared in musical film Hairspray for which she won 2 awards (out of 3 nominations).
As a Singer
Brittany contributed to the 2007 musical film Hairspray for the single “The New Girl in Town”. She appeared in the film Hairspray for her role of the main vocalist as Amber Von Tussle.
Later in 2012, she again contributed for the musical film Pitch Perfect and for this, she also won MTV Movie Award for Best Musical Moment along with Anna Kendrick, Anna Camp, Alexis Knapp, Ester Dean, Hana Mae Lee, and Rebel Wilson.
Brittany played Zoe Plummer in the 2005 action comedy film The Pacifier with action hero Vin Diesel.
First TV Show
From 1998 to 2002, Brittany appeared in American television soap opera The Guiding Light (also known as GL) for her role as troubled teen Susan “Daisy” Lemay.
This TV show holds the world record for the longest-running television drama in the history credited by Guinness Book of World Records.
She ditched her personal trainer in 2008. Now, she only tries to keep herself happy by going to the gym 3 to 4 times in a week, hang out with her friends, and eat healthily. Snow, now, does not want to follow the trainer’s demands regarding exercises, reps, and diet plans. She has found her own way to stay healthy and happy, at least as of now.
She does her workouts in her own apartment too, where she has an elliptical trainer. In the gym, she does a mix of Pilates and boxing, which she calls Piloxing for 2 times in a week. Mainly, Brittany tries to stay with the gym, but sometimes, she enjoys doing yoga and strength training for a change and overall body toning.
Brittany Snow Favorite Things
- Accessory – Sunglass
- Actress – Meg Ryan, Natalie Portman, Reese Witherspoon
- Hair Products – Kerastase deep conditioner, Pureology shampoo, Bumble and Bumble (for styling), some leave-in conditioner
Source – IMDb
Brittany Snow Facts
- She has suffered from eating disorder and had openly spoken about it.
- Brittany began modeling at the age of three when she appeared in a print advert for departmental store chain Burdines (now merged with Macy’s).
- The worst beauty advice she has ever received is about waxing the complete face rather than eyebrows. So, she just stays with waxing only her eyebrows as that incident created a lot many rashes on her face. It was the day before her birthday. So, she had to go with a face full of rashes on her birthday.
- Brittany is often told that she looks like the younger sister of Reese Witherspoon.
- She always puts SPF moisturizer, when going out in sun, drinks lots of water, and wear sunglasses.
- She can be seen at #23 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list of Women of 2011.
- Brittany has been featured as the naughty nurse in The Academy Is…’s 2007 music video “The Phrase That Pays”. There are numerous other videos too, where you can find her.
- She is best friends with American Dreams‘ co-star Vanessa Lengies since 2002.
- She co-owns a website www.loveislouder.com.
- Connect with her on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.