Portland, Maine, USA
Los Angeles, California, United States
Anna attended Longfellow Elementary School, later Lincoln Middle School, and finally Deering High School in Portland, Maine in 2003.
- Father – William K. Kendrick (History Teacher)
- Mother – Janice (née Cooke) (Accountant)
- Siblings – Michael Cooke Kendrick (Older Brother) (Actor)
Fifteen Minutes (PR Firm)
Not signed with any.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
48 kg or 106 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anna Kendrick dated –
- Edgar Wright (2009-2013) – English director, Edgar Wright first met Anna on the set of 2010 movie “Scott Pilgrim vs The World”. Edgar was directing this movie and Anna had acted.
- Jake Gyllenhaal (2011) – A RUMOR. Jake and Anna were seen hanging out together in 2011. But, nothing serious came out of the relationship.
- Ben Richardson (2014-Present) – Since April 2014, she is dating British cinematographer, Ben Richardson.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, Irish, and Scottish descent.
- Mixed ethnicity
- Less than average women height
34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
Anna has appeared in Newcastle Football Super Bowl commercial.
Best Known For
Appearing in Twilight film series for her role as Jessica Stanley. She is a part of this series since the film’s first release in 2008.
She is also known for her role as Natalie Keener in the 2009 movie “Up in the Air”.
As a Singer
Anna has released a song titled Cups (When I’m Gone) in 2013 from the movie Pitch Perfect. It was certified as 2x Platinum by RIAA. The single peaked at #6 in Billboard Hot 100 in USA. She has also appeared in that single as herself.
Anna appeared in 2003 independent musical film Camp for her role as Fritzi Wagner.
First TV Show
Kendrick guest appeared in American musical comedy-drama series Viva Laughlin for her role as Holly in 2007 in an episode titled “What a Whale Wants”.
Though, before this, she had also appeared in a TV movie in 2003 The Mayor as Sadie Winterhalter.
Anna takes the workout seriously. She goes for running or sometimes does elliptical training. Anna enjoys doing yoga when she is feeling good.
She is a foodie too. It becomes almost impossible for her to stop herself from eating, what she craves for. But, it’s a good thing that she eats all in moderation. As she is very slim, her metabolism must be good.
Anna Kendrick Favorite Things
- Movies – The Women (1939), Hot Fuzz (2006), Wet Hot American Summer (2001)
- Rap Song – Get It Together (By Beastie Boys)
- Restaurant – Taco Bell
Source – Complex
Anna Kendrick Facts
- She is close friends with singer Adam Lambert since she was 18.
- Anna’s career started at the age of 10.
- In 2011, Anna was listed #15 in “25 Beauties (and Hotties) at 25” by People magazine.
- Cate Blanchett is her style icon.
- She likes beards. When she met Jake Gyllenhaal at the End of Watch premiere, the first thing she did was to scratch his beard.
- In 2013, she filmed a “Funny or Die” video with K-Pop group f(x).
- She is a huge fan of “Lord of the Rings”.
- She had worked at a pastry shop for 2 continuous weeks due to her interest in baking.
- Follow Anna on Twitter, YouTube VEVO, and Instagram.