|Kayla Ewell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 27, 1985|
Kayla Ewell is an American actress who came to prominence with her appearance as Caitlin Ramirez on the hit show The Bold and the Beautiful (2004-2005), Maureen Sampson in Freaks and Geeks (2000), and as Vicki Donovan on The Vampire Diaries (2009-2017). She has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram, more than 300k followers on Twitter, and more than 50k followers on Facebook.
Kayla Noelle Ewell
Long Beach, Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Kayla attended classes for the performing arts at Westminster’s Orange County Song & Dance Company.
- Father – Darrell R. Ewell
- Mother – Susan M. Ewell
- Siblings – Jenica Ewell (Older Sister), Chasen Ewell (Younger Brother), and 1 more brother.
- Others – Robert Hunter Middough (Maternal Grandfather), Fern Marie Kelly (Maternal Grandmother), Lorne Dunkin Middough (Maternal Great Grandfather) and Alice May Hunter (Maternal Great Grandmother), John Louis Kelly (Maternal Great Grandmother), Marguerite Fern Murphy (Maternal Great Grandfather)
Kayla is represented by Innovative Artists and Brad Warshaw.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kayla has dated –
- Kellan Lutz (2006-2008)
- Tanner Novlan (2010-Present) – Tanner and Kayla tied the knot with one another on September 12, 2015. They have a daughter named, Poppy Marie Novlan (b. July 16, 2019). In June 2022, they welcomed their 2nd child together, a baby boy named Jones Douglas Novlan. Jones weighed 3.9 lbs at the time of his birth and was born 7 weeks early.
- Zach Roerig (2010) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
Kayla has English, Irish, and northern Irish ancestry.
- Wide smile
- Almond-shaped eyes
- Plush lips
Kayla has appeared in commercials for various brands such as –
- Coca-Cola (2002)
- Clean and Clear (2008)
- Priceline.com (2015)
- Tide (2018)
Kayla Ewell Favorite Things
- Way To Keep In Touch With Her Fans – Facebook
Source – Facebook
Kayla Ewell Facts
- She was brought up in Seal Beach, Orange County, California.
- Ewell has discovered during a dance class of her’s at the Orange County Song & Dance Company in 1999 by a talent agent.
- She was in grade 4 when she was chosen to tour with the national Broadway company of “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat”. She was a part of their children’s choir.
- Ewell was signed to her high school surfing team.
- Her career-high came to her when she was cast as Caitlin Ramirez on the long-running soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful. She appeared in more than 135 episodes from 2004 to 2005.
- As of 2005, Kayla enjoyed painting as well as doing rock climbing and rappelling whenever she got the chance.
- Dancing and whitewater rafting are amongst the many things that she lists as her hobbies.
- After she was assigned the role of Vicki Donovan on CW’s The Vampire Diaries in 2009 she played the main character until the 7th episode of the show. However, she returned as a guest star for various other episodes.
- Besides her regular television appearances, Kayla has also starred in a number of films including Fired Up (2009), Material Girls (2006), and her debut film Just My Luck (2006).
- She and actress Nina Dobrev shared an apartment with one another in Atlanta in the past.
- In 2018, she and fellow castmate from The Vampire Diaries Candice King started hosting the podcast Directionally Challenged.
Featured Image By Kayla Ewell / Instagram