|Jarah Mariano Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 23, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jarah Mariano is an American model known for her appearance in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues 2008 and 2009 editions, and also for modeling for Victoria’s Secret.
Jarah-Evelyn Makalapua Mariano
Kauai, Hawaii, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Jarah graduated from Trabuco Hills High School in Mission Viejo, California. Later, she relocated to New York City where she enrolled at Pace University graduating with a degree in Speech Communications with a major in Media Studies.
- Siblings – Jarah has two older brothers.
Jarah Mariano is managed by –
- Next Models – Los Angeles
- Elite Model Management – New York City
- Elite Model Management – Miami
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jarah has dated –
- Norman Reedus (2009-2010) – Jarah had been in a relationship with The Walking Dead star Norman Reedus from 2009 to 2010.
- Fernando Verdasco (2010–2013) – Professional tennis player Fernando Verdasco and Jarah started dating in September 2010. They were seen together spending time on a boat in the company of two other friends. They spent 3 years together before finally splitting up in 2013.
- Milo Ventimiglia (2022-Present) – Actor Milo Ventimiglia and Jarah first sparked dating rumors in 2022. The couple secretly tied the knot in 2023 in a private ceremony.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
Jarah has Korean and Native Hawaiian ancestry.
- Thick eyebrows
- Well-toned physical appearance
- Snub nose
Jarah has appeared in campaigns for several brands such as –
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Armani Exchange
- Roxy Quiksilver
- Old Navy
- Pac Sun
- Rock & Republic
Jarah Mariano Facts
- She was just four when her family relocated to California where they settled in the city of Mission Viejo.
- It was model scout Corrie Caster who discovered her while in Santa Monica, California at the age of 15.
- Upon graduating from high school, Jarah relocated to New York City to better her modeling career.
- She was featured on the cover of Complex Magazine‘s 5th Anniversary Issue in the past.
- Jarah Mariano is the founder of H I N A + K ū | Hawai’i perfumes as well as the Makalapua Fund.
- She made her debut in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition in 2008.
- In her free time, Jarah enjoys indulging in photography, cooking, yoga, and surfing.
Featured Image By Jarah Mariano / Instagram