Milo Anthony Ventimiglia
Anaheim, California, United States
Milo Ventimiglia went to the El Modena High School in California from where he graduated in 1995. He then attended the University of California, Los Angeles and graduated with a major in theater.
In 1995, he attended the American Conservatory Theater for their summer program.
Actor, film director
- Father – Peter Ventimiglia (Army Veteran)
- Mother – Carol Wilson
- Siblings – Leslie Ventimiglia (Older Sister), Laurel Ventimiglia (Older Sister)
Milo Ventimiglia is represented by Management 360.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Milo Ventimiglia has dated –
- Alexis Bledel (2002-2006) – Milo Ventimiglia started going out with actress Alexis Bledel after meeting on the sets of TV series Gilmore Girls. They were a fixture on the red carpet events and there was even a talk of getting married, which was fueled by Milo’s confession that he was thinking about it. However, it didn’t last that long and in July 2006, Milo’s rep revealed they had gone their separate ways.
- Emmy Rossum (2007) – Reportedly, Milo moved on from Alexis by having a fling with actress Emmy Rossum. In February, numerous tabloids reported about having sighted Milo and Emmy making out at the after Oscar Awards party.
- Hayden Panettiere (2007-2009) – Milo started going out with actress and singer Hayden Panettiere after working together in sci-fi series, Heroes. Their relationship became a common knowledge after Haylo (as they were fondly called by Press) were pictured making out at 2007 Emmy Awards. However, Hayden ended the relationship in February 2009 over a twelve years age gap.
- Isabella Brewster (2009–2010 and 2013–2014) – Ventimiglia hooked up with Hollywood talent agent Isabella Brewster in 2009. In February 2010, they made their relationship public with a Disneyland date. They broke up the same year and Isabella started dating Russell Brand. They got together again in 2013 but it didn’t last beyond a year.
- Jaimie Alexander (2009-2010) – After his first break up with Isabella, Milo was RUMORed to be dating Jaimie Alexander in 2009 and 2010.
Race / Ethnicity
On his father’s side, Milo Ventimiglia is of Sicilian origin. Whereas, he has Scottish and English roots on his mother’s side.
Self-described crooked mouth
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 45 in or 114 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15.5 in or 39.5 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
Milo Ventimiglia marked his breakthrough as an A-List star by appearing in a TV commercial for Mountain Dew in 2000 and in an Apple iBook advert in 2001. He has also appeared in TV adverts for Chrysler PT Cruiser, T-Mobile Cellular, and Estee Lauder.
Apart from TV adverts, he has been a part of print ads for Nixon Watches. Plus, he was featured in an internet promotion campaign for American Eagle Outfitters.
Milo Ventimiglia’s religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Starring as superhero Peter Petrelli in NBC series Heroes.
- Playing the role of Rocky Balboa’s son in the sixth edition of the movie series.
Milo Ventimiglia made his first film appearance in Boys Life 2 as Jason in 1997.
First TV Show
He made his TV debut in NBC sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air as Party Guest #1 in 1995.
After getting disgusted with the shape he was in after his breakup from longtime girlfriend Alexis Bledel, Milo decided to head to the gym to get his life on track. He designed his workout routine on his own and started lifting four times a week. He consciously tried to avoid adding mass and focused on getting his endurance and strength up.
For cardio, he relied on running sessions and old school rope jumping. He did cardio sessions five times a week. Milo also made a decision to polish up his eating habits to go with his efforts in the gym. The result was that he was in perfect shape for Heroes and could do stunt work for his character on his own.
Milo Ventimiglia Favorite Things
- Hobby – Restoring muscle cars manufactured between 1964 to 1972
- Color – Black
- TV Shows – Sons of Anarchy (2008-2014), Breaking Bad (2008-2013), House of Cards, Spartacus (2010-2013)
- Dessert – Chocolate Trifle
- Book – The Long Walk by Stephen King under the pseudonym of Richard Bachman
- Music Bands – The Strokes, Deftones, A Tribe Called Quest, The Hives
Milo Ventimiglia Facts
- Milo Ventimiglia was raised as a vegetarian by his parents, and, barring a brief period in his youth, when he wanted to experiment, he has remained true to his upbringing.
- He has co-founded production house, Divide Pictures with Russ Cundiff. Divide Pictures was responsible for the production of American Eagles Outfitter campaign, he had starred in.
- In 2009, he was elected as the sexiest vegetarian by PETA.
- He is an active supporter of US army veterans and in July 2008, took a USO tour to raise support for the US army stationed abroad.
- In April 2009, he worked with Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA) to help launch an advertising campaign with an aim to help war veterans to settle down home after the war.
- In 2005, he co-founded Divide Social Club, an online social network to connect like-minded people.
- He was reportedly named by his parents after Milo Minderbinder, which was a character in Joseph Heller’s much-acclaimed novel, Catch-22.
- Milo’s signature crooked mouth is due to the dead nerves, which has left the left side of his face immobile.
- He was ranked second in the list of the hottest actors to play comic heroes in movies by the DC magazine. Hugh Jackman was ranked ahead of him.
- In July 2021, Milo graced the cover of Haute Living magazine.
- In January 2022, Milo received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.