|Wyatt Oleff Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 13, 2003|
Wyatt Oleff gained fame after playing Stanley Uris in the supernatural horror film It in 2017. In 2017, he was also seen in the music video “Santas Coming For Us” by Sia.
Wyatt Jess Oleff
Chicago Illinois, United States
His educational background is not known. But, he says he went to a regular private school.
- Father – Doug Oleff (Owner of CHALK Pre School)
- Mother – Jennifer Oleff (Owner of CHALK Playschool and Los Angeles based artist)
- Siblings – Eli Oleff (Older Brother). He also has 2 younger sisters.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Wyatt has dated –
- Erin – On April 1, 2019, Wyatt uploaded many pictures of himself on his Instagram with a girl named Erin. She goes by the name of “cactiluna” on Instagram. They were in each other’s arms and looking happy together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly hair
- Dimpled smile
- Before he started his career, he appeared in the Coldwell Banker commercial with which he learned the art of how to prepare for auditions.
- He has also appeared in the Doritos chips commercial in 2017.
Best Known For
- His role in the 2017 movie, It as Stanley Uris. This movie is a supernatural horror based on the Stephen King novel of the same name. The novel was written in 1986.
- Playing the role in the movie Guardians of the Galaxy, a Marvel’s creation.
Wyatt’s first theatrical movie was the 2014 flick Someone Marry Barry where his character’s name was J.T.
First TV Show
Wyatt’s first television show appearance was in Animal Practice in just a single episode where his character’s name was Young George in 2012.
Wyatt Oleff Favorite Things
- Actors – Alex Hirsch, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Seth Green
- The Scene From His Movie, It – The first shot in the pharmacy
- City – Chicago
- Movie – Aliens
- Game – The Legend of Zelda’s Majora’s Mask and Breath of the Wild
- Concert – Arctic Monkeys
- Superpower – Telekinesis
Source – PulseSpikes.com, YouTube
Wyatt Oleff Facts
- He has a dog who he calls Romani.
- Wyatt says he sings in the shower, but not often.
- What makes him happy is laughter, theatre, books and spending time with people for whom he cares.
- He jokingly refers to his own hair as being noodle hair, but says his hair was earlier very straight.
- He rates the importance of school on a scale of 1-10 as being 7.
- Wyatt is very much like his character in the movie, It where he plays the role of someone who is sensitive and who hides his emotions but is also the voice of reason.
- Wyatt says that the best part about acting is that you get to meet the best of actors, producers, directors, and crew and the worst part is that you get to know that you were not being chosen for a role even when you were perfect, but because the role requirements were different.
- He had to master the Scottish accent for a part in the movie, “Once Upon a Time”. He was initially insecure, but he later got a dialect coach to help him.
- He is obsessed with gaming and loves playing mobile and video games with his friends.
- Wyatt wants to be known for having a dry, and sarcastic sense of humor and as someone who’s sometimes a jerk but a good human being on the whole.
- Wyatt won much acclaim for the movie, It. He, along with his It costars, were called the real IT kids by the GQ magazine.
- He jokes that people who do not know the difference between your and you’re are the ones who motivate him. He loves correcting these people.
Featured Image by Wyatt Oleff / Instagram