|Paras Chhabra Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 11, 1990|
Paras Chhabra is an Indian model, actor, reality television personality, and Instagram star whose career started in 2012 when he appeared as a contestant on MTV India’s dating reality show Splitsvilla 5. He emerged as the season’s winner along with Akanksha Popli and has since been a part of many other shows such as Badho Bahu, Karn Sangini, Bigg Boss 13, Bigg Boss 14, Aarambh: Kahaani Devsena Ki, Kaleerein, Vighnaharta Ganesha, Box Cricket League, MTV Splitsvilla 8, V The Serial, Ladies vs Gentlemen, Mujhse Shaadi Karoge, and Aghori.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Model, Actor, Reality Television Personality, Instagram Star
- Father – Vinay Chhabra
- Mother – Ruby Chhabra
Paras Chhabra is managed by Aditi.
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
100 kg or 220.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paras Chhabra has dated –
- Sara Khan – He once dated actor, model, and reality television personality Sara Khan.
- Pavitra Punia – He was romantically involved with Pavitra Punia (actor, model, writer, and entrepreneur who gained popularity after appearing as a contestant on MTV Splitsvilla 3 in 2009) in the past.
- Akanksha Puri (2015-2020) – In 2015, Paras Chhabra started dating actor and model Akanksha Puri and even got her name tattooed on his forearm in February 2019. However, after being in an on-and-off relationship for several years, they decided to part ways in 2020.
- Shehnaaz Kaur Gill (2019) – It is RUMORed that he had an affair with actor, model, singer, and reality television personality Shehnaaz Kaur Gill in the year 2019. They both participated in Bigg Boss 13.
- Mahira Sharma (2019-2023) – There were RUMORs that Paras started dating actor, model, and reality television personality Mahira Sharma in 2019. The two were frequently seen together and had also worked together on several projects including Bigg Boss 13. In April 2023, it was reported that the couple had broken up.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pierced ears
- Tattoo on his back
He has done endorsement work for many brands such as RESIST EYEWEAR, Beardo, and toothsi Aligners.
Paras Chhabra Facts
- He appeared as Tejinder Singh (Teji/Jatta) in the Hindi romantic drama television series Badho Bahu in 2016. The show starred Rytasha Rathore and Prince Narula.
- Paras Chhabra was seen as Kaal Ketu (a man with the power of shifting shape who is appointed to kill Devsena) in the Star Plus historical fiction series Aarambh: Kahaani Devsena Ki in 2017.
- In 2018, he played Tommy Singh (a contract killer) in the social romantic drama television series Kaleerein.
- He portrayed the character of Duryodhana (Dhritarashtra and Gandhari’s oldest son who is Dushasan’s older brother, Karna’s best friend, and Bhanumati’s husband) in the mythological drama television series Karn Sangini in 2018. The show is based on Kavita Kane’s novel Karna’s Wife: The Outcast’s Queen.
- Paras Chhabra’s fellow contestants on Bigg Boss 13 included Sidharth Shukla, Dalljiet Kaur, Asim Riaz, Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Rashami Desai, Shehnaaz Gill, Mahira Sharma, Koena Mitra, Arti Singh, Shefali Bagga, and others.
- In 2019, Paras Chhabra was cast in the recurring role of Soham (an aghori) in the Zee TV romantic supernatural thriller drama series Aghori.
- He has also been cast in the music videos for a number of songs such as Baarish by Sonu Kakkar, Kamaal Karte Ho and Pyaar V Karna Sikhle by Afsana Khan, Galat and Kashmiri Apple by Asees Kaur, Jaan Lain Tak by Nachhatar Gill, The Queen by Jenny Johal, Bardaashth by Hariharan, Hashtag Love Soniyea by Piyush Mehroliyaa, Chubhti Hai Saansein by Palak Muchhal, ATM Di Machine by Dev Negi, Ring by Raman Goyal, Rang Lageya by Mohit Chauhan and Rochak Kohli, Jinna Royi Aan by Ninja, and Nazaraa by Ustad Puran Chand Wadali and Lakhwinder Wadali.
- In April 2023, Paras revealed that he had purchased a new home in Vrindavan and a luxury car for himself. He shifted to his new house on April 6, 2023, on the auspicious occasion of Hanuman Janmotsav (the birthday of Lord Hanuman).
- In August 2023, Paras’s fitness trainer revealed that he had lost nearly 25 kg of weight and went from 125 kg to 100 kg.
Featured Image by Paras Chhabra / Instagram