|Caroline Brasch Nielsen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 21, 1993|
|Spouse||Frederik Bille Brahe|
Caroline Brasch Nielsen is a top Danish model and an entrepreneur. She has worked for designers and brands like Dries Van Noten, Valentino, Balenciaga, Givenchy, Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel, Narciso Rodriguez, Thakoon, Alberta Ferretti, Nina Ricci, Herve Leger, Giambattista Valli, Elie Saab, Christian Dior, D&G, Matthew Williamson, Prabal Gurung, Chloe, Fendi, Calvin Klein, Zara, Oscar de la Renta, and Jill Stuart. Caroline has appeared in numerous magazines like Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Dazed & Confused, W, Numéro, i-D, Cover, Interview, and Elle. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Caroline Brasch Nielsen
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- New York City, New York, United States
There is no information about the schools and colleges that Caroline Brasch Nielsen attended.
Caroline Brasch Nielsen is managed by –
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen (Mother Agency)
- The Society Management – New York
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Storm Model Management – London
- Elite Model Management – Toronto
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Munich Models – Munich
- MP Stockholm – Stockholm
- Vivien’s Model Management – Sydney
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Caroline Brasch Nielsen has dated –
- Frederik Bille Brahe (2015-Present) – In 2015, Caroline started a relationship with Danish chef and entrepreneur Frederik Bille Brahe. Caroline met Frederik for the first time at his restaurant Atelier September, where she went to have a quick coffee. However, the couple ended up talking, and she went about ordering a cake. The pair started dating casually, owing to their busy life. In due time, their relationship became more serious, and in February 2018, Frederik proposed to her in her New York apartment. On August 11, 2018, the couple tied the knot beneath the city’s main canal bridge over a concrete space where Frederik’s friend has a wine shop. The reception was held at another of Frederik’s restaurant, Apollo Bar. They have a daughter named Sonya Elisabeth Bille Brahe (b. April 8, 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp jawlines
- Prominent cheekbones
10.5 (US) or 41 (EU) or 8 (UK)
Caroline Brasch Nielsen has either endorsed or promoted brands like –
- Calvin Klein
Best Known For
Her work with numerous brands including Marc Jacobs, Valentino, Fendi‘s Fan di Fendi Blossom perfume, and Chloe‘s Roses de Chloe perfume
Caroline Brasch Nielsen is focused on staying in good shape. However, she admits that she does not like working out. Instead, she goes for long walks and walks almost 15 km per day.
As for her diet, Caroline is a vegetarian and she believes in eating healthy and clean. She drinks plenty of water.
Caroline Brasch Nielsen Favorite Things
- Shoots – With Emmanuelle Alt for French Vogue
- Personal Dress Designers To Wear – Balmain, Anna Dello Russo, Lanvin
Source – Into The Gloss
Caroline Brasch Nielsen Facts
- An agent scouted her in a pizza restaurant while she was out with her friends on a school trip in her hometown Copenhagen.
- In 2010, Models.com listed her as one of the “Top 10 Newcomers”.
- She loves colors and finds it difficult to wear black.
- She is obsessed with coats and jackets.
- Caroline likes mixing animal prints with bright colors.
- She only wears flats and hardly wears heels on a regular day.
- She loves shopping in Paris and New York.
- Also walked in the 2011 and 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- She has appeared on magazines like Vogue (Italia, Paris, UK, China, Russia, Germany, Japan, US), Harper’s Bazaar, Dazed & Confused, W, Numéro, i-D, Cover, Interview, and Elle.
- A scent that inspires her is sea salt as she grew up near the water.
- She prefers not to wear makeup when she is not working.
- Her pre-Fashion Week rituals include eating healthy, clean, simple food, and drinking a lot of water.
- The one product she always carries with her is Suki Skincare Delicate Hydrating Oil.
- If she weren’t a model, she would have been a horseback rider and participated in competitions.
- Her go-to summer scent is Roses de Chloé Eau de parfum.
- She and her husband own a dog named Skat.
- She runs an online retail vintage shop of second-hand designer clothes.
- Visit her official retail website @ cbn-vintage.com.
- Follow her on Facebook and Instagram.
Featured Image by Caroline Brasch Nielsen / Instagram