|Ansi Kabeer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 11, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ansi Kabeer was an Indian model and beauty pageant titleholder who rose to fame after winning Miss South India 2021.
Ansi was born on c. October 11, 1996.
Kabeer died on November 1, 2021, in a car accident on the Vyttila highway.
Alamcode, Attingal, Trivandrum, Kerala, India
According to sources, Ansi pursued a degree in BTech ECE at Marian Engineering College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala from 2014 to 2018.
Model, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Father – Kabeer
- Mother – Raseena
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
However, she preferred to wear a pair of blue-colored lenses.
- Thin eyebrows
- She would sport a pair of blue lenses.
Over the years, Ansi had appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Kerala Tourism
- Kalyan Silks
- Maharani Wedding Collection
Ansi Kabeer Facts
- Kabeer was in college when she started her career as a model.
- It was her mother who convinced her into taking part in Face of Kerala contest for Grihalakshmi magazine. However, Ansi did not manage to make it into the finals.
- She made her debut as a beauty queen at the Lulu Beauty Fest in 2018.
- In 2019, Ansi was crowned Miss Kerala. Later, in 2021, she won Miss South India.
- One of the earliest posts that Ansi uploaded to her Instagram account was on July 12, 2017. It was a picture that was taken in Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu.
- In her free time, Ansi loved to travel, read books, and write her diary.
- Ansi was killed in a car accident on the Vyttila-Palarivattom in Ernakulam Bypass on November 1, 2021, after the car that she was in crashed into a tree due to the driver of the vehicle overspeeding and losing control while trying to avoid a two-wheeler. Along with her was 2019 Miss Kerala’s first runner-up Anjana Shajan, who also passed away in the accident. They were both rushed to Ernakulam Medical Centre along with 2 of their friends Abdul Rahman and Muhammed Asif.
Featured Image By Ansi Kabeer / Instagram