|Justin Swannie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 1994|
Justin Swannie is an American YouTuber who is primarily known for co-running the Rachelle and Justin YouTube channel which has amassed more than 300k subscribers. The channel is a platform through which the couple vlogs, documents, and discusses their married life, paternity/maternity issues, hospital struggles, children’s health, and medical procedures. Justin also has more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Murrieta, Riverside County, California, United States
Temecula, California, United States
- Siblings – Lauren (Older Sister)
- Others – Katie (Sister-in-Law)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Justin has dated –
- Rachelle Swannie (2012–Present) – Justin first met Rachelle at a church youth group and the two began dating in 2012 after Rachelle turned 17. The same year, Justin got deployed in the United States Navy. Upon his return after a 5-month deployment, he proposed to Rachelle at a family vacation in Kauai, Hawaii and they got married in May 2014. The couple lost their first child, a daughter named Brynn, in May 2017, as she was stillborn. In August 2018, Rachelle gave birth to a daughter named Emma. In late 2019, the couple announced that they were expecting twins.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Charming smile
- Side-cropped, spiked hair
- Has a ‘Cross’ tattooed on his right forearm
- Has a tattoo, commemorating his daughter, on the back of his left foot
Justin Swannie Facts
- Although he was deployed on the frontline for only 5 months, Justin has had a long association with the United States Navy, beginning in 2012, in various managerial capacities.
- Before joining the Navy, he had also worked as a crew member for 10 months at Jersey Mike’s Subs, an American sandwich franchise, in his hometown of Murrieta.
- The first video on the Rachelle and Justin YouTube channel was released in March 2016 where the couple discussed their attempt to birth a child and their fertility issues and struggles.
- Justin and Rachelle have affectionately termed their subscribers as the ‘swanfam’.
- After Justin and Rachelle lost their first daughter Brynn, the couple decided to start an online fundraiser by selling custom-made hoodies and t-shirts on Bonfire.com, to fund their efforts at both adoptions and IVF (In vitro fertilization) treatments.
Featured Image by Justin Swannie / Instagram