|Anjana Shajan Quick Info
|5 ft 7 in
|Year of Birth
Anjana Shajan was an Indian model, blogger, and beauty pageant titleholder who was best known for being the first runner-up at the 2019 Miss Kerala beauty pageant.
Anjana was born in 1995.
She died on November 1, 2021, in a car crash that happened near Vyttila.
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
According to sources, Anjana attended Atomic Energy Central School -2, Secunderabad, Telangana. Other than that, Shajan also studied at Sri Chaitanya Junior College, Ecil.
She also enrolled at KMCT Ayurveda Medical College and finally completed her studies at Kerala University of Health Sciences.
Model, Blogger, Beauty Pageant Titleholder, Doctor
- Siblings – Arjun (Brother) (Software Engineer)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Her wide smile and bubbly nature
Anjana had appeared in commercials for various brands including –
- Kalyan Silk
- Max Fashion
- Akshaya Gold
Anjana Shajan Facts
- Originally, Anjana was from Thrissur, Kerala.
- She considered her mother to be the biggest inspiration in her modeling career. Other than that, Shajan also considered actress and model Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Manushi Chhillar to also inspire her.
- She was a passionate animal lover and also had a pet dog of her own whom she adored a lot.
- As of August 2020, Anjana had been working as a doctor at Sri Sai Ram Hospital, Kolar.
- On November 1, 2021, Shajan was killed in a car accident on the Vyttila-Palarivattom in Ernakulam Bypass after her car crashed into a tree due to her driver overspeeding and losing control while trying to avoid a two-wheeler. Along with her was former Miss Kerala 2019 Ansi Kabeer, who also passed away in the accident. The two of them were close friends. They were both rushed to Ernakulam Medical Centre along with 2 of their friends Abdul Rahman and Muhammed Asif.
- At the time of the accident, she was on her way to Kochi.
Featured Image By Anjana Shajan / Instagram