Sonipat, Haryana, India
Manushi attended St. Thomas’ School in New Delhi.
She later started studying medical at the Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College for Women in Sonipat.
Chhillar also attended the National School of Drama.
Model, Beauty Pageant title holder
- Father – Dr. Mitra Basu Chhillar (Scientist at Defense Research and Development Organization)
- Mother – Dr. Neelam Chhillar (Associate Professor and Department Head of Neurochemistry at the Institute of Human Behavior and Allied Sciences)
- Siblings – Dalmitr Chhillar (Younger Brother), Dewangana Chhillar (Older Sister)
- Others – Dr. Dinesh Chhillar (Uncle), Dr. Usha Chhillar (Aunt)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Manushi has not publicly dated anyone.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled Smile
- Twinkling Eyes
33-26-34 in or 84-66-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 8 (US) or 38.5 (EU).
She is associated with an initiative called Project Shakti that focuses on the cause of menstrual cycle and under that, she managed to spread awareness regarding hygiene in 20 villages.
Best Known For
Winning Miss World 2017.
- For the Miss World title, Manushi followed a strict 15-day diet plan and fitness challenges under the guidance of famous nutritionist Nmami Agarwal. This diet plan included a strict 8-hour sleep at night, performing jumping jacks for fairness and glow, drinking 3 liters of water and switching off the mobile phone before sleeping.
- Manushi works out for at least 4 to 5 times a week and follows a balanced diet that includes lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. She also tries to have an early and light dinner.
- She believes that yoga is the best form of exercise for muscle toning and maintaining correct body posture.
- Manushi does twisting for a full body warm up and squats for perfectly toned legs.
Manushi Chhillar Favorite Things
- Quote – “The sky is the limit. We are limitless, and so are our dreams, we must never doubt ourselves”.
- Movie – Dangal (2016)
- Actor – Hugh Jackman, Leonardo DiCaprio
- Inspiration – Reita Faria (Miss World 1966)
Manushi Chhillar Facts
- Her hobbies include singing, poetry, dancing, writing, and painting.
- She is a skilled Kuchipudi dancer which she learned from the dancers Raja Reddy, Radha Reddy, and Kaushalya Reddy.
- She scored 96% in class 12th board exams and was a topper in CBSE English exam.
- She is the first woman to win the Miss World 2017 title after Priyanka Chopra won the pageant in 2000.
- Since childhood, she played with dolls and liked to dress.
- Manushi wants to become a cardiac surgeon. During Miss World beauty pageant, she took 1 year break (after the second year) from her studies.
- Manushi was crowned Miss World 2017 by Miss World 2016 from Puerto Rico, Stephanie Del Valle.
- In 2014, Manushi went to Japan during a Cultural Exchange Program.
- She is very adventurous. She likes scuba diving, bungee jumping, snorkeling, and paragliding.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Manushi Chhillar / Instagram