|Ronjini Chakraborty Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||February 24, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ronjini Chakraborty is an Indian actress and model who is known for her work in both Hindi and Bengali language films. Some of her most-notable appearances have been in Tumbbad, Article 15, and TVF Pitchers.
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Ronjini trained in Indian Classical Music for 7 years of childhood. In the past, she also joined Pune’s Film and Television Institute of India where she attended acting lessons.
- Siblings – Raj Chakraborty (Older Brother)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ronjini has dated –
- Ashish Verma – Ronjini has been in a long-term relationship with fellow actor Ashish Verma.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Bengali descent.
- Thick eyebrows
- Almond-shaped eyes
- Wide smile
- Petite physical appearance
Ronjini has appeared in commercials for several brands such as The Moms Co.
Ronjini Chakraborty Facts
- She was raised in a middle-class Bengali family.
- Ronjini made her debut theatrical film appearance as Rai in Abosheshey in 2011. The following year, she was cast alongside actors Sharad Malhotra, Bidita Bag, and Evelyn Sharma in the Hindi language film From Sydney with Love as Sneha.
- Initially, her mother wanted her to become a professional singer but Ronjini had already set her mind towards acting. However, it wasn’t until she was in college that she began working towards her passion and joined a theatre group called Theatrecian. Some of the plays that she was featured in are The Lesson by Eugene Ionesco, No Exit by Jean-Paul Sartre, and The Home Coming by Harold Pinter.
- After completing her training at the Film and Television Institute of India, Ronjini returned to Kolkata only to relocate to Mumbai, Maharashtra after appearing in various Bengali films where she continued her career in Hindi films.
- The earliest post that Ronjini uploaded to her Instagram account was on January 6, 2015.
- Her film and television credits include Simmba, Crime Patrol, The Great Indian Murder, and Article 15.
- Ronjini is very fond of the color purple.
Featured Image By Ronjini Chakraborty / Instagram