|Tanya Bardsley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||April 29, 1981|
Tanya Bardsley is an English television personality who started her career by working as a model. She has worked for numerous British brands in the past and has been featured in popular magazines including FHM. However, she didn’t get mainstream fame until she was cast in the reality TV show, The Real Housewives of Cheshire in 2015. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Tanya Louise Robinson
Wigan, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Model, TV Personality
- Mother – Julie Robinson
Tanya Bardsley is represented by Matt Nicholls of United Agents.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tanya Bardsley has dated –
- Stephen Taylor (2010) – In 2010, Tanya was reported to be going out with a soccer player, Stephen Taylor, who was playing for Newcastle United at that time. They reportedly dated for about a couple of months.
- Phil Bardsley (2014-Present) – In 2014, she got married to the soccer player, Phil Bardsley, in a lavish ceremony. They had been dating for quite some time when they decided to tie the knot. In August 2017, she gave birth to their 4th child, a son whom they named Ralphi. She had previously given birth to 3 children – Rocco, Gabriella, and Renz.
Race / Ethnicity
Tanya Bardsley has used her social media activity to promote products and brands such as Avant-Garde Global, PrimaLash, Lash Artistry, Tanya Bardo Boutique, My Glam Style, Lavo Restaurant and Nightclub NY, Versace, House Of Fraser, and YorkTest Laboratories.
She also appeared in a TV commercial for Lynx in 2003.
Best Known For
- Having appeared in the popular reality TV show, The Real Housewives of Cheshire
- Her strong presence on various social media platforms. She has more than 500k followers on her official Instagram account.
First TV Show
In 2015, Tanya Bardsley made her first TV show appearance in the Welcome to Cheshire episode of the British reality TV series, The Real Housewives of Cheshire.
Tanya Bardsley has worked with the personal trainer, Lee Hampton. They regularly worked out at the ICAN, which is based in Wilmslow and Alderley Edge. Hampton had devised a special workout plan for her that included a mixture of high octane conditioning exercises and cardio work.
She has added boxing to her daily fitness regime and has started doing Pilates. For her Pilates workout, she usually goes to the Runway Pilates Boutique Studio.
Tanya Bardsley Facts
- As a model, she has been featured in the editorials and cover of popular magazines such as FHM, Ice, and Zoo Weekly.
- She was diagnosed with dyslexia as an adult.
- In 2002, she emerged as the winner of the inaugural High Street Honeys competition.
- She was placed in the 38th spot in the FHM magazine’s list featuring “100 Sexiest Women in the World” in 2003. She managed to climb to the 32nd spot in 2004 and in 2006, she was placed in the 29th place.
- In the past, she underwent breast enlargement surgery, going from a B cup to a 32D.
- In 2007, she grabbed plenty of attention as she decided to pose topless for Zoo magazine, after having undergone a breast enlargement procedure.
- In January 2015, she revealed that she was sexually assaulted by a stranger in March 2013 in a hotel room. She woke up to find a stranger touching her and she had to undertake an examination to check whether she was raped. However, her assaulter wasn’t charged because of lack of evidence.
- She was diagnosed with ADHD in May 2021.
- In February 2020, Tanya teamed up with John Junior to create a wellness hub at her shop Tanya Bardo Boutique.
- In 2021, she left the reality TV show, The Real Housewives of Cheshire.
- She closed her shop Tanya Bardo Boutique in March 2022, after it had been running for almost 5 years.
- In April 2023, Tanya revealed that she had reached 99 days of sobriety.
- Visit her official website @ tanyabardo.com.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Tanya Bardsley / Instagram