|Asees Kaur Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 26, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Asees Kaur is an Indian playback singer who is best known for the release of several tracks including Ve Maahi, Makhna, Bandeya Re Bandeya, Tere Bin, Akh Lad Jave, Bolna, and Chogada.
Panipat, Haryana, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Asees studied at Bal Vikas School, Model Town, Panipat, Haryana. Also, she completed her Master of Commerce from S.D. (P.G.) College Panipat.
She developed her vocal ability under the careful guidance of Ustad Puran Shahkoti from Jalandhar.
- Father – Harjinder Singh
- Mother – Kamaljeet Kaur
- Siblings – Gurkirat Singh (Brother), Prabhjee Kaur (Sister), Deedar Kaur (Sister)
Asees is represented by Tarsame Mittal Talent Management.
Bollywood, Devotional, Spiritual, Indian Pop
She has released her music with Super Cassettes Industries Private Limited.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin upper lip
- Thick eyebrows
Asees Kaur Facts
- She was brought up in Panipat, Haryana alongside her 3 other siblings.
- Asees was 5 years old when she started singing.
- Her father was the one who wanted her to learn to sing Gurbani from an early age and she went on to learn it by herself.
- During her mid to late teenage years, she had decided to take up singing as a career choice.
- It was her participation in the Punjabi reality show Awaz Punjab Di that helped launch her career in the entertainment industry.
Featured Image By Asees Kaur / Instagram