|Mahira Sharma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 25, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mahira Sharma is an Indian actress and model who is best known for appearing in season 13 of Bigg Boss (2019-2020). She is also renowned for starring as Shilpy in Y.A.R.O Ka Tashan (2016), Jamini in Naagin 3 (2018), and Monisha in Kundali Bhagya (2019). She has more than 5 million followers on TikTok, more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 100k followers on Facebook, and more than 10k followers on Twitter.
Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Mother – Sania Sharma
- Siblings – Akash Sharma (Brother)
Mahira is represented by Abhinav Tanwar of Catwaalk Management.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mahira Sharma has dated –
- Abhishek Sharma
- Manu Punjabi – RUMOR
- Paras Chhabra (2019-Present) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to wear gray-colored contact lenses.
- Tattoo on her right forearm that reads ‘Maahi’ and another one on her left hand
- Fuller lips
Mahira Sharma has endorsed the following brands –
- Night Angels by PC
- Soup by Sougat Paul
- Bows Are Wows
- Wanderlust By Sahiba
- Closet Hues
- Samad Atelier
- Liva Fluid Fashion
- Saptrang Fashions
- Made For Her
- Shalini Rathod
- Fairytale Dresses
Mahira Sharma Facts
- She has appeared in numerous Punjabi music videos such as Gal Karke by Inder Chahal, Relation by Nikk, and 2019’s hit Lehanga by Jass Manak.
- She began modeling at the age of 17.
- After making her TV debut as Shilpy in the drama Y.A.R.O Ka Tashan in 2016, Mahira reportedly underwent plastic surgery and transformed her facial features to resemble her idol, Kareena Kapoor Khan.
- Her dream is to own a hair salon.
- Mahira received a lot of flak for her oversized lips on Bigg Boss 13. She is rumored to have surgically enhanced her lips.
- She has 2 pet cats.
- Her closeness with contestant Paras Chhabra on Bigg Boss 13 was alleged as the reason behind Paras’s split from his longtime girlfriend Akanksha Puri.
Featured Image by Mahira Sharma / Facebook