|Alexa Demie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 11, 1994|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Alexa Demie is a Mexican-American actress, singer, model, and director who is known for having been cast as Maddy Perez in teen drama show, Euphoria, in which she has starred alongside the likes of Zendaya. Alexa Demie grew up in Los Angeles, California and started with her career pursuits at an early age. Over the years, she has been a part of several other projects like Ray Donovan, Miles, To the Moon, Brigsby Bear, A Little Late with Lilly Singh, Waves, The OA, etc. In addition to that, she has also embarked on a career in the music industry by releasing a couple of tracks of her own. Also, Alexa Demie has tried her hand at directing while also being a model. She has also accrued a huge social media fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Alexa Demie Wilson-Danerstorm
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actress, Singer, Model, Director
- Mother – Rose Mendez (Celebrity Makeup Artist, Writer)
- Others – John Robert Vanerstrom (Paternal Grandfather), Carole E. Unrot (Paternal Grandmother), Abraham “Al” Unrot (Paternal Great Grandfather), Meyer /Max Unrot (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Chaya /Annia /Anna Werek (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Eve /Rebecca Martin (Paternal Great Grandmother), Samuel “Sam” Martin (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Pauline “Polly” Keller (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Isabel Magaña (Maternal Grandmother), Dennis Wilson (Paternal Step Grandfather, Carole E. Unrot’s Husband after she got remarried) (American Musician, Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Co-founder of the rock band, Beach Boys), Brian Wilson (Paternal Step Grandfather, Dennis Wilson’s Brother) (Musician), Carl Wilson (Paternal Step Grandfather, Dennis Wilson’s Brother) (Musician)
She is represented by United Talent Agency.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
Alexa Demie is of Mexican descent on her mother’s side and has Ashkenazi Jewish and Swedish ancestry on her father’s side.
- Pouty lips
- Pierced ears
- Stunning physique
In 2022, Alexa was featured in Balenciaga‘s “Winter 2022 Campaign”.
In August 2023, she appeared in Calvin Klein’s “Fall campaign”.
Best Known For
- Playing the role of Maddy Perez, the on-again and off-again girlfriend of the character played by Jacob Elordi, in the American teen drama television series, Euphoria, in which Alexa Demie has starred alongside the likes of Zendaya, Maude Apatow, Angus Cloud, Eric Dane, Jacob Elordi, Barbie Ferreira, Nika King, Storm Reid, Hunter Schafer, Algee Smith, and Sydney Sweeney
- Appearing in a wide range of characters in several movies such as Sara in Miles, Merideth in Brigsby Bear, Virginia Dawson in To The Moon, Estee in Mid90s, Alexis in Waves, and several others
- Having accumulated a huge fan base on social media with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter
As a Singer
Alexa Demie has worked on a couple of songs which include Girl Like Me and Turnin’ Tricks.
Alexa Demie made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Merideth in the American comedy-drama film, Brigsby Bear, in the year 2017. The lead cast of the film included actors Kyle Mooney, Claire Danes, Mark Hamill, Greg Kinnear, Andy Samberg, Matt Walsh, Michaela Watkins, and Jane Adams.
First TV Show
Alexa Demie made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Shairee in an episode titled Marisol of the American family crime drama series, Ray Donovan, in July 2016. Created by Ann Biderman, the show starred the likes of Liev Schreiber, Paula Malcomson, Eddie Marsan, Dash Mihok, Steven Bauer, Katherine Moennig, Pooch Hall, Kerris Dorsey, Devon Bagby, Jon Voight, Susan Sarandon, and Graham Rogers.
Alexa Demie stays fit by working out on a regular basis and makes sure to drink a lot of water.
Alexa Demie Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, Chanel Mascara, and Armani Lip Maestro (202)
Source – GaloreMag.com
Alexa Demie Facts
- She grew up in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Alexa Demie portrayed the character of Marina in a few episodes of the American romantic comedy-drama web series, Love.
- She has worked as a director on a couple of projects such as JMSN: Talk Is Cheap (2018).
- She appeared as Ingrid in an episode titled Treasure Island of the mystery drama web TV series, The OA in March 2019.
- In 2019, Alexa Demie appeared on the 10th episode of season 1 of the comedy talk-show, A Little Late with Lilly Singh alongside Barbie Ferreira.
- In August 2022, it was revealed that Alexa had signed a deal with the United Talent Agency.
- Follow Alexa Demie on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Alexa Demie / Instagram