|Paula Malcomson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 1, 1970|
Paula Malcomson is an Irish actress, voiceover artist, and producer who is known for her roles in various shows and movies such as The Green Mile, Deadwood, E.R., A.I. Artificial Intelligence, Hamlet, We Have Always Lived In the Castle, Sons of Anarchy, All Summers End, Feed, The Hunger Games, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2, Battlecreek, Axis, A Woman in the West, Dunston Checks In, John from Cincinnati, Ray Donovan, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Caprica, Six Feet Under, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Lore, and Private Practice.
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Producer
Paula Malcomson has been repped by –
- Troika, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 5½ in or 166.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
- Pierced ears
Paula Malcomson Facts
- She appeared as Marjorie Detterick in the critically acclaimed 1999 American fantasy drama film, The Green Mile, starring Tom Hanks, Bonnie Hunt, Michael Clarke Duncan, and others.
- Paula Malcomson had a minor role in the 2001 American science fiction drama film, A.I. Artificial Intelligence. The film was nominated for two Academy Awards at the 74th Academy Awards.
- From 2004 to 2006, she co-starred as Trixie in the HBO Western period drama series, Deadwood.
- Alongside the likes of Eric Stoltz, Esai Morales, Alessandra Torresani, Sasha Roiz, and Polly Walker, Paula co-starred as Amanda Graystone, wife of Daniel and mother of Zoe, in the American science fiction drama television series, Caprica, from 2009 to 2010.
- She was cast as Maureen Ashby in the American action crime drama television series, Sons of Anarchy, in 2010.
- From 2013 to 2017, she brought to life the character of Abigail “Abby” Donovan, Ray’s wife, in the American television crime drama series, Ray Donovan.
- Paula Malcomson appeared as Helen Clarke in the 2018 American mystery thriller film, We Have Always Lived in the Castle, starring Taissa Farmiga, Alexandra Daddario, Crispin Glover, and Sebastian Stan.
- Due to her expertise at playing American characters, many viewers often believe her to be an American instead of an Irish.
Featured Image by Red Carpet Report on Mingle Media TV / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0