|Michaela Watkins Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 14, 1971|
Michaela Watkins is an American actress and comedian who has acted in films such as The Back-up Plan (2010), Wanderlust (2012), iSteve (2013), The House of Tomorrow (2017), Under the Eiffel Tower (2018), and Sword of Trust (2019). She is also well recognized for playing characters such as Lucy in the sitcom The New Adventures of Old Christine (2008-2009), Janice Holm in the comedy-drama TV series Enlightened (2011-2013), Jackie Fisher in the sitcom Trophy Wife (2013-2014), and Valerie Meyers in the comedy-drama TV series Casual (2015-2018). Between 2008 and 2009, she was a cast member on Saturday Night Live, the iconic late-night live TV sketch comedy and variety show.
Michaela Suzanne Watkins
Syracuse, Onondaga County, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Michaela had attended the Moses DeWitt Elementary School in her hometown of Syracuse. She had later studied at the Wellesley High School, a public school in Wellesley, Massachusetts.
After her high school graduation, she had joined Boston University, a private research university in Boston, Massachusetts. She had graduated from there with a BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) degree in theater and acting.
- Father – Mark Edward Watkins (Mathematician)
- Mother – Myrna Watkins (Former Teacher)
- Siblings – Rebecca ‘Becca’ Watkins Kent (Sister), Sarah Fitts (Sister)
- Others – Nathan Seidband (Maternal Grandfather), Silvia Levin (Maternal Grandmother)
Michaela Watkins’ net worth had been $3 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Michaela has dated –
- Fred Kramer (2013-Present) – Michaela had married businessperson Fred Kramer in 2013. Fred is a founding partner of Reason Ventures and the general manager of Critical Mass Studios, Inc.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Radiant face
Michaela Watkins Facts
- She was primarily brought up in DeWitt, New York, a suburb of her hometown of Syracuse. After her parents got divorced, her mother had attained a marketing degree and had moved the family to Boston.
- She was around 15 years old at that time and had auditioned for a part in a British farce at a community theater. She had won the role and that had inspired her to pursue a career in acting in the future.
- After her graduation from Boston University, she had moved to New York City but had struggled to build a career there. A year later, she had shifted to Portland, Oregon, with a friend, and had lived there between 1996 and 2000. During this time, she had appeared on stage with a theater company called Portland Center Stage and the now-defunct improv group Toad City Productions.
- After traveling around the country doing regional theater, she had moved to Los Angeles in 2000 and was active in the city’s theatre scene for several years. She had also become a regular performer at The Groundlings, an improvisational and sketch comedy troupe/school based in Los Angeles, where she was discovered by Saturday Night Live.
- When she had joined the cast of Saturday Night Live in November 2008, she had become the oldest woman that the show had ever hired.
Featured Image by Michaela Watkins / Instagram