|Angus Cloud Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1998|
|Date of Death
||July 31, 2023|
Angus Cloud was an American actor who came into the spotlight after making his acting debut in 2019 with HBO’s hit Gen Z drama series Euphoria in which he played the role of Fezco, the teenage drug dealer with a moral compass. He gained further recognition by starring in several films including North Hollywood (2021) where he portrayed the part of Walker. Angus had amassed more than 7 million followers on Instagram.
Conor Angus Cloud Hickey
Angus was born on July 10, 1998.
Angus passed away on July 31, 2023, at the age of 25 at his family’s home in Oakland, California, due to an accidental overdose of drugs like fentanyl, cocaine, and methamphetamine.
Oakland, California, United States
He had studied in Oakland in the regional high school. After that, he had attended the Oakland School for the Arts in Oakland in California, studying Production Design.
- Father – His father worked in universities in Oakland. He passed away in 2023.
- Mother – Lisa Cloud Hickey (Worked in universities in Oakland)
- Siblings – Molly Hickey (Younger Sister), Fiona Hickey (Younger Sister)
Angus was managed by Britney Spears’ ex-manager Sam Lutfi.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Angus had dated –
- Sydney Martin – Angus was rumored to be dating model Sydney Martin in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
He was of Irish descent.
- Beard and mustache
- Sharp features
- Freckles on his face
- A scar on the right side of his head
Through his social media presence, he had promoted brands like Puma, Ralph Lauren Fragrances, and even PUBG MOBILE.
Angus Cloud Favorite Things
- Passion – Directing and editing music videos usually those made by his friends that he had regularly posted on his YouTube page
- Hobbies – Skateboarding, Cycling, Photography, Traveling, Watching shows having been doing so since an early age when he saw them with his mother
- Music Genre – Rap
- Travel Destination – Miami
Source – TVOverMind.com
Angus Cloud Facts
- Angus’s family hailed from Ireland and prior to being cast in Euphoria, his plan had been to shift to Ireland with his family.
- While he was in high school, he used to build sets and do the lighting and sound for the theater department.
- Before his stardom, he used to work at a chicken-and-waffles restaurant near the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
- Cloud had recounted that in 2018, he was walking down the street in Manhattan with his friends when a woman came to him, introducing herself as an employee for the casting agent Jennifer Venditti. She had wanted to know if he would do an audition and he had begun to wonder if she was scamming him. However, she eventually succeeded in buying him over and he ended up going to audition and then landing the coveted part in Euphoria. Before he knew it, he was in Los Angeles ready to film the pilot.
- He had disclosed that after filming the pilot for Euphoria, his management set him up with acting lessons with the aim of boosting his acting skills. He added that he had dreamed of becoming a voice-over artist on a cartoon.
- Angus went to the same school as his costar Zendaya Coleman. They both had some of the same friends, yet Angus stated that he never really knew her.
- There were many comments online on the striking resemblance between Cloud and the late rapper Mac Miller. Along with his looks, even the way he spoke reminded his fans of the deceased musician.
- Cloud had been thrilled to enjoy some perks and luxuries he never could have imagined having access to before becoming an actor, such as flying first class and partying in Vegas. He had recalled bypassing the extremely long checkout line at the downtown Manhattan Whole Foods as a result of a worker recognizing him.
- In August 2022, during an interview with Variety, Angus revealed that he had suffered “minor brain damage” from a serious fall when he was a teenager, which resulted in a scar on the right side of his head.
- In February 2023, Angus was reportedly involved in a hit-and-run accident. He and his friend were allegedly involved in a fender bender in Marina del Rey after their vehicle rear-ended a Toyota and then later took off into a nearby parking lot.
- In April 2023, Angus’ former manager Diomi accused him of “verbal abuse, emotional distress, and severe drug addiction” and claimed that he had resigned as his manager because the actor made it impossible for him to continue their professional relationship. Diomi also revealed that Angus had completed his treatment for substance abuse at a rehabilitation facility on July 2, 2021. However, he relapsed on July 4th, 2021.
Featured Image by Angus Cloud / Instagram