|Angus Cloud Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1994|
Angus Cloud is an American actor who came into the spotlight after making his acting debut in 2019 with HBO’s hit Gen Z drama series Euphoria in which he played the role of Fezco, the teenage drug dealer with a moral compass. He gained further recognition by starring in several films including North Hollywood (2021) where he portrayed the part of Walker. Angus has amassed more than 750k followers on Instagram.
Oakland, California, United States
He had studied in Oakland in the regional high school. After that, he had attended the Oakland School for the Arts in Oakland in California, studying Production Design.
- Father – His father worked in universities in Oakland.
- Mother – His mother also worked in universities in Oakland.
- Siblings – He has 2 younger twin sisters.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Irish descent.
- Beard and mustache
- Sharp features
- Freckles on his face
Angus Cloud Favorite Things
- Passion – Directing and editing music videos usually those made by his friends that he has regularly posted on his YouTube page
- Hobbies – Skateboarding, Cycling, Photography, Traveling, Watching shows having been doing so since an early age when he saw them with his mother
- Music Genre – Rap
- Travel Destination – Miami
Source – TVOverMind
Angus Cloud Facts
- Angus’s family hails from Ireland and prior to being cast in Euphoria, his plan had been to shift to Ireland with his family.
- While he was in high school, he used to build sets and do the lighting and sound for the theater department.
- Before his stardom, he used to work at a chicken-and-waffles restaurant near the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
- Cloud has recounted that in 2018, he was walking down the street in Manhattan with his friends when a woman had come to him, introducing herself as an employee for the casting agent Jennifer Venditti. She had wanted to know if he would do an audition and he had begun to wonder if she was scamming him. However, she eventually succeeded in buying him over and he ended up going to audition and then landing the coveted part in Euphoria. Before he knew it, he was in Los Angeles ready to film the pilot.
- He has disclosed that after filming the pilot for Euphoria, his management set him up with acting lessons with the aim of boosting his acting skills. He has added that he has dreamed of becoming a voice-over artist on a cartoon.
- Angus went to the same school as his costar Zendaya Coleman. They both had some of the same friends, yet Angus has stated that he never really knew her.
- There have been many comments online on the striking resemblance between Cloud and the late rapper Mac Miller. Along with his looks, even the way he speaks has reminded his fans of the deceased musician.
- Cloud has been thrilled to enjoy some perks and luxuries he never could have imagined to have access to before becoming an actor, such as flying first class and partying in Vegas. He has recalled bypassing the extremely long checkout line at the downtown Manhattan Whole Foods as a result of a worker recognizing him.
Featured Image by Angus Cloud / Instagram