|Trinitee Stokes Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 12, 2006|
Trinitee Stokes is an American child actor, voice actor, singer, and fashion designer who is known for having been cast as J.U.D.Y. Cooper in the Disney Channel comedy series K.C. Undercover, Tamika in the single-camera sitcom television series Mixed-ish, and Neve in the comedy television series Coop & Cami Ask the World. In addition to that, Trinitee Stokes has also played a variety of roles in other shows and movies such as Daddy and Me, Missi, Tempting Fate, Red Phone, That One Smile, Austin & Ally, Teachers, All About the Washingtons, and Snowfall.
Jackson, Mississippi, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She did graduate from BOSS The Movement, which is a 20-week entrepreneurship course created especially for the youth. In fact, at the time of her graduation, she was the youngest person to complete the course.
Actor, Voice Actor, Singer, Fashion Designer
- Father – Taronta Stokes
- Mother – Kia Stokes (Playwright and theatre director)
Trinitee Stokes has been represented by –
- Coast to Coast Talent Group, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Foundation Media Partners, Talent Management Company, Calabasas, California, United States
Pop, R&B, Gospel
She has released her music independently.
4 ft 9 in or 145 cm
40 kg or 88 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly hair
- Broad smile
- Round face
Trinitee Stokes has appeared in the following TV commercials
- Carrier Corporation
- EGGO Waffles
- Bankplus (She was cast alongside NFL star Peyton Manning)
- Maxwell House
- Feeding America (a non-profit organization that manages a network of more than 200 food banks).
Trinitee is a devout Christian and in some of her interviews, she has claimed that she loves studying the Bible in her free time.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Judy Cooper in the popular Disney Channel sitcom, K.C. Undercover
- Making guest appearances in popular TV series such as Teachers and Austin & Ally
- Having voiced the character of Princess Tiana doll in the animated musical movie, The Princess and the Frog
As a Singer
In 2013, she released her first single, Win Now, which was a Gospel song. She followed it up with a pop single, Miss Me, which was also released independently in 2017.
In September 2013, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy family flick, Daddy and Me.
First TV Show
Trinitee Stokes made her first TV show appearance, in 2013, as a host on the TV show, The Designer Kids Project.
Trinitee Stokes Favorite Things
- Singer – Tina Turner
Source – HNGN
Trinitee Stokes Facts
- Trinitee Stokes has volunteered her time for the Ronald McDonald House Charities, which is a not-for-profit organization that works to improve the well-being and health of children.
- She started her acting career at the age of 3 after she was cast in her mother’s first play production, What Kind of Christmas Is This?
- After being convinced that their daughter had a bright future in the acting field, her parents decided to move to Los Angeles to offer Trinitee better acting opportunities.
- In 2013, while working with the TV show, The Designer Kids Project, she launched her clothing line under the label “Designs by Trinitee”. In 2016, her new collection was unveiled at the Fashion Fest Live in Los Angeles.
- She brought to life the character of Adaeze in the 2015 Nigerian American film Tempting Fate.
- She appeared as Brianna in an episode titled Papa Said Log You Out of the Netflix comedy series All About the Washingtons in August 2018.
- In 2019, she started playing the recurring role of Tamika in the ABC single-camera sitcom television series Mixed-ish, a prequel to the sitcom Black-ish. The show stars Tika Sumpter, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Christina Anthony, Arica Himmel, Ethan William Childress, Mykal-Michelle Harris, and Gary Cole.
- She was cast in the recurring role of Neve, Fred’s girlfriend, in the Disney Channel comedy television series Coop & Cami Ask the World from 2019 to 2020.
- Visit her official website @ thetrinitee.com.
Featured Image by Premiere / YouTube