|Lacey Croom Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 16, 1991|
Lacey Croom is an American real estate agent who is known for being the wife of professional golfer Max Homa.
California, United States
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Lacey graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication from California State University in 2013.
Real Estate Agent
- Father – Keith Croom
- Mother – Ellen Croom
- Others – John Homa (Father-in-Law) (Acting Coach), Bonnie Milstein (Mother-in-Law), Maddie Homa (Sister-in-Law)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lacey has dated –
- Max Homa (2013-Present) – Lacey began dating professional golfer Max Homa in July 2013 and they eventually got married in November 2019. They have a son together named Cam Andrew Homa (b. October 30, 2022).
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Snub nose
Lacey Croom Facts
- She was born and raised in the United States.
- Lacey is a licensed real estate appraiser and a licensed realtor in California.
- Croom had previously resided in Murrieta, California.
- Her social media accounts are private.
- Lacey’s husband Max is a PGA Tour player. While in college, he won the individual 2013 NCAA Division I Men’s Golf Championship and as a professional, he has won six times on the PGA Tour.
Featured Image By Max Homa / Instagram