|Cooper Raiff Quick Info
|5 ft 9 in
|Date of Birth
|February 11, 1997
Cooper Raiff is an American filmmaker and actor who is widely recognized for having directed, written, produced as well as acted in numerous films such as the comedy-dramas Shithouse (2020) and Cha Cha Real Smooth (2022). He has received critical acclaim for his movies, and has been showered with honors and accolades, such as getting included on the 2022 Variety list of “Directors to Watch”. Raiff has accumulated more than 25k followers on Instagram.
Cooper Michael Raiff
Dallas, Texas, United States
He went to the Greenhill School in Addison, Texas. He took part in school theatre productions and attended the Dallas Young Actors Studio for 4 years. When he was in his senior year, he wrote as well as performed in his debut play.
Raiff also enrolled at Occidental College in Los Angeles and then dropped out of the institution in 2019, in order to focus on film.
- Father – Mike Raiff (Actor)
- Siblings – Andrea (Sister)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Madeline Hill – He was in a relationship with her for 3 years.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English, German, Scottish, Welsh, French, Swiss, and Irish descent.
- Expressive eyes
- Beard and mustache
Cooper Raiff Favorite Things
- Song – 24K Magic by Bruno Mars, that has got him on the dance floor every time
Source – Glamour
Cooper Raiff Facts
- He has revealed that his relationship with Madeline Hill had inspired him to tell the story in Shithouse, with Madeline having been very much who Maggie is based on. Cooper’s bond with her was the most beautiful thing ever and the best experience of his life, but it had also been rocky and volatile due to them being total foils and polar opposites for each other. The leap to Shithouse was him trying to figure out what he had to say about the college experience and how it felt to leave home. There was the element of the parents in Shithouse as well, with the focus on how nobody prepares them for how difficult it is to drop off their children at college and leave them there.
- He has been the biggest crybaby on set having teared up at the drop of a hat.
- Cooper has disclosed that he has not been choosy regarding his snacks or beverages on set and has readily gorged on anything available. One day there was a bowl of M&Ms and everybody became apprehensive that he would finish them and so it was not right to keep M&Ms on set. When he has been in work mode, he has just shoveled stuff into his face after finding snacking to be a great way of de-stressing, that has resulted in a lot of weight gain in a few days of shooting.
- He has revealed that he has never been a person who makes big purchases. However, with time, he has become more lax about not spending.
- Raiff has often tried to focus on not being in work mode, after 5 years of constantly trying to figure out how to earn doing the thing that he enjoyed to do. He has relaxed by going to the beach. He has had fun hiking as well as spending quality time with his buddies, family, and girlfriend.
Featured Image by Cooper Raiff / Instagram