|Wells Adams Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||May 16, 1984|
Wells Adams is an American television actor and a radio jockey. Initially, he gained popularity after he appeared on the reality TV series, The Bachelorette. He has also been a contestant on Bachelor in Paradise. Later, he received a lot of attention for his relationship with the Modern Family star, Sarah Hyland. Wells has a strong fan base on social media with over 1 million followers on Instagram.
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Wells attended the University of Mississippi and graduated with a degree in Broadcast Journalism and minors in English and PR with an emphasis in blues anthropology.
Television Personality, Radio DJ
- Siblings – He has an older brother.
Wells self-manages his career.
6 ft or 183 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Wells Adams has dated –
- Sarah Hyland (2016-Present) – Wells and the Modern Family actress, Sarah Hyland, first became friends through social media in 2016 and from there they exchanged a few flirtatious tweets. Sarah revealed in an interview in January 2018 that Wells apparently ‘slid into her DMs’. She has also admitted that she already had a crush on Wells. The news regarding their romance was first shared by US Weekly in October 2017 after the couple posted pictures together on their Instagram accounts. They got engaged in July 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beauty mark near his left eyebrow
- Broad forehead
Wells has advertised for brands like Liquid I.V. and Whimzees Dog Chews through his Instagram handle.
Best Known For
- Being a contestant on the famous reality TV series The Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise
- His relationship with the Modern Family star, Sarah Hyland
First TV Show
Wells made his first TV show appearance in the reality series, The Bachelorette, in 2016.
Wells Adams Favorite Things
- Food – Tacos
Source – US Weekly
Wells Adams Facts
- He started working as a radio host in Nashville in 2007 and has worked for radio stations like iHeartRadio stations Alt 98.3 and 105.9 The Rock.
- He also co-hosts the podcast, Your Favorite Thing, along with Miley Cyrus‘ older sister, Brandi Cyrus, on which they discuss various topics such as music and politics.
- He was encouraged by his older brother to audition for The Bachelorette after he became single. Wells has said in an interview that his brother had also auditioned for the show 6 years before him but he bailed out after he got into a relationship.
- Wells has claimed that he did not take the audition very seriously and saw it as one of the stories that he could tell in the future that how he auditioned for a reality TV show and got rejected.
- He is a dog lover and has a bloodhound named Carl.
- He is not a pizza lover.
- In his The Bachelorette contestant biography, he has said that he could do anything for love except that he would never get a cat.
Featured Image by Wells Adams / Instagram