|Ashley Iaconetti Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 6, 1988|
Ashley Iaconetti is an American television personality and journalist who became well-known after appearing in dating shows like The Bachelor (2015) and Bachelor in Paradise (2015-2018). She has more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 300k followers on Twitter, more than 100k followers on Facebook, and more than 100k subscribers on her joint YouTube channel with Jared Haibon.
Ashley Nicole Iaconetti
Ashley I, Kardashley
Great Falls, Virginia, United States
Ashley completed her high school education at Langley High School.
She earned her bachelor’s degree from James Madison University. Moreover, she graduated from Syracuse University with a master’s degree in broadcasting and digital journalism.
Television Personality, Journalist
- Father – D Jay Iaconetti
- Mother – Audrey Iaconetti
- Siblings – Lauren Iaconetti (Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ashley has dated –
- Wells Adams (2016) – RUMOR
- Ben Higgins (2017) – RUMOR
- Dean Unglert (2017)
- Kevin Wendt (2017-2018)
- Jared Haibon (2018-Present) – Ashley had an intense one-sided infatuation with Bachelor in Paradise contestant Jared Haibon for a few years before the two got together in 2018. They said their I Do’s in front of family and close friends on August 11, 2019. Ashley gave birth to their son Dawson Demitri on January 31, 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian, Lithuanian, and Dutch ancestry.
Ashley has endorsed brands such as –
- Good American
- Women’s Best
- Natural Cycles
Ashley Iaconetti Facts
- She is a huge fan of the boy band, NSYNC.
- Weirdly enough, Ashley had a strong craving to consume cleaning products during her pregnancy.
- Since 2020, she has co-hosted the I Almost Famous podcast with her rumored ex-flame, Ben Higgins.
- Ashley named her son Dawson after the character of Jack Dawson (played by Leonardo DiCaprio) from her all-time favorite movie, Titanic (1997).
- During her stint on The Bachelor, she made a lasting impression with her excessive and over-the-top crying.
Featured Image by Ashley Iaconetti / Instagram