|Charly Jordan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 9, 1999|
Charly Jordan is an American model, DJ, creative director, and social media star. She is best known for her Instagram account which has amassed a fanbase of more than 3.5 million followers.
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Santa Monica, California, United States
She graduated from Coronado High School in Coronado, California, United States, and decided not to go to college.
Social Media Star, Model, DJ, Creative Director
- Father – He is a lawyer.
- Mother – She is a lawyer.
- Siblings – She has 4 younger brothers and 2 younger sisters.
Charly Jordan is represented by –
- United Talent Agency (Talent Agent Voice) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Vampped (Talent Agent, Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Petite Social (Manager) in Santa Monica, California, United States
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Charly Jordan has dated –
- Robert Graham (2018-2020)
- Tayler Holder (2020-2021) – In October 2020, social media stars Taylor Holder and Charly Jordan started dating each other. They remained an item for 5 months and separated thereafter. In August 2021, there were rumors of them getting back together.
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Light Brown’ in the past.
- Moles on both cheeks
- Tall and slender physique
Charly Jordan has endorsed brands such as –
- Pura Vida
- Forever 21
Charly Jordan Favorite Things
- Holiday – Christmas
- Brand – Windsor Smith
- Fashion Style – Streetwear
- Place To Travel – The Bahamas
- Place To Travel (In Terms Of People) – Spain
- Celebrity Account To Follow – Will Smith
- Snack – Strawberries on Salami
Source – YouTube
Charly Jordan Facts
- Her parents divorced when she was 3 years old.
- Charly played soccer competitively for 10 to 12 years as a child.
- Growing up, she wanted to be a lawyer like both of her parents.
- In her freshman year of high school, Charly was rated 6th in the United States for hurdles.
- Charly lived in Costa Rica for 2 years growing up. She surfed competitively for a year there.
- Charly competed in track for 4 years and was a 3-time State Champion. She initially signed a full-ride track scholarship to Cal State Fullerton but turned it down to follow her dreams.
- Charly appeared in the music video for the pop song Chasing the Summer (2015) by GTM.
- She hates shopping. However, when she reached 1 million followers on Instagram, she cried, then went on a shopping trip to Barneys New York, and then cried again because the items were very expensive.
- Charly goes to Philz Coffee stores every morning. She orders a large iced Canopy of Heaven drink, medium on the sugar and cream.
- She is secretly addicted to watching slime videos.
- Charly is missing one of the lateral incisor teeth in her upper jaw and has been wearing a retainer since 2014.
- She is allergic to all nuts and has never tried almonds, walnuts, peanut butter, cashews, or macadamia nuts.
- Charly can fall asleep anywhere.
- She has a tendency to collect things because objects have memories attached to them and she is very sentimental.
- Her mom took her on her 18th birthday to get her 1st tattoo. Charly has her mom’s name on her ribs, and her mom has Charly’s on hers. She also has 2 finger tattoos, one an area code for Vegas, “702”, and the other simply “love” on her pinky.
- She is a romantic and a relationship person “with a long string of boyfriends”.
- Charly used to hate birthmarks/moles on her face and even had one surgically removed before she decided to embrace them.
- Her biggest insecurity and the source of most worry is her hair.
- Charly loves the size of her bo*bs because “if they were any bigger, they would only get in the way”. She also hates wearing bras.
- Charly always has a wireless speaker in her purse.
- She prefers to be called ‘influencer’ instead of an ‘Instagram model’.
- She has a dog named Daisey The Mini Doodle.
Featured Image by Charly Jordan / Instagram