|Tayler Holder Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||August 19, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tayler Holder is a social media personality and a singer. He first became famous through a Chinese music video platform and social network called TikTok where he was being followed by more than 20 million people. His Instagram is followed by over 7 million people.
Instagram Star, Singer
- Mother – Wendy Holder
Tayler self-manages his career.
Hip-Hop, Rap, Pop
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tayler has dated –
- Kelianne Stankus – It was rumored that Tayler has dated social media star, Kelianne Stankus, in the past.
- Kaylyn Slevin – Tayler was rumored to be dating model, actress, and social media star Kaylyn Slevin in the past.
- Sommer Ray – Tayler has dated fitness model and social media personality, Sommer Ray on-and-off for a long time.
- Charly Jordan (2020-2021) – In October 2020, social media stars, Charly Jordan and Tayler Holder had started dating. After dating for 5 months, they separated.
Race / Ethnicity
He prefers to dye his hair blonde sometimes.
Pierced nose and ears
He has endorsed the dating app, Tinder and has advertised for it on his Instagram.
Best Known For
- Posting pictures on Instagram
- Releasing songs like Who I Am and Fallback
As a Singer
Tayler’s first single Who I Am was released on April 8, 2017. His second single Fallback came out on August 17, 2018.
Tayler Holder Favorite Things
- Food Restaurant – In-N-Out Burger
Source – Instagram
Tayler Holder Facts
- Tayler first gained popularity on TikTok, a music video platform and social network, with more than 2 million followers.
- He became the part of Arctic Lights tour in 2017.
- Tayler has 2 tattoos, one on his chest and the other on his arm.
- He has been racing Motocross ever since he was a little boy.
- In collaboration with Kelianne Stankus and Nate Wyatt, he released a new original Christmas song, titled “Feels Like Christmas” in December 2020.
- In November 2020, Tayler bought a white Lamborghini Huracan car.
Featured Image by Tayler Holder / Instagram