Los Angeles, California, United States
Information about her formal education isn’t available.
Gymnast, Social Media Star
- Father – Kelly Stankus
- Mother – Leanne Stankus
- Siblings – Cody Stankus (Brother), Lucas Stankus (Brother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelianne Stankus has dated –
- Tayler Holder – Kelianne is rumored to be dating fellow social media star Tayler Holder. They have publicly maintained that they are just best friends but the fans and tabloids claim otherwise. The fact that they are constantly seen together in cozy pictures and are often hanging out together, only makes their fans more suspicious of their alleged close friendship.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Toned figure
- Prominent nose
Kelianne Stankus has used her strong social media presence to earn generous endorsement fees for digital promotions. She often indirectly promotes products by placing them strategically in her pictures and videos.
Best Known For
- The popularity of her dance group’s performance of Justin Bieber‘s Sorry. She had directed the dance routine that was done using hoverboards. The video went on to garner more than 2 million views within a fairly short period of time.
- Her popularity on the social media app Musical.ly, on which she has more than 1 million fans.
- Her budding popularity on mainstream social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter. She has more than 125k followers on Instagram.
First TV Show
In November 2015, Kelianne Stankus made her first TV show appearance along with Kailey Maurer on the popular talk show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show. They were asked to open for Justin Bieber. However, their appearance in the show wasn’t credited.
Kelianne relies on her gymnastics training to keep herself fit. Also, gymnastics has given her a strong foundation to develop a toned and stunning figure.
For the cardio workout, she relies on her dance routines. She often participates in dance practices and she also shows off her moves in her Musical.ly videos.
Kelianne Stankus Favorite Things
- TV Show – One Tree Hill
- Song – I’m the One by DJ Khaled ft. Justin Bieber
- Rappers – Quavo, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne
- Travel Destination – Bora Bora
- Emoji – The one with smile and tongue struck out
- Celebrity Crush – Zac Efron
- Starbucks Order – Iced Caramel Macchiato
- Dream Car – BMW or G Wagon
- Color – Blue
Kelianne Stankus Facts
- In 2011, she managed to finish in the 3rd spot at the National Championship held in San Jose, California.
- She was the United States representative at the Acrobatic Gymnastics World Championship held in Lake Buena Vista in April 2012. She finished in the 8th spot.
- In gymnastics, she was coached by David Reiakvam, who pleaded guilty to 2 counts of lewd acts in December 2012. He was accused of sexually assaulting 2 girls while coaching them in acrobatics.
- The 3 things she can’t live without are chopsticks, coffee, and phone.
- She is a member of the dance and gymnastics group, Acrobots. They are well known for performing routines on hoverboards and it was while working with the group, she had created a video on Sorry.
- To create the dance routine for Sorry, Kelianne and her group had held just 2-3 hours long rehearsal sessions.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Kelianne Stankus / Instagram