|Judi Shekoni Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10¾ in|
|Date of Birth||March 31, 1982|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Judi Shekoni, Judy Shekoni
Gorton, Manchester, England, UK
Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
Actress, model, TV presenter
- Siblings – Judi has two brothers and two sisters.
Judi is signed with London Flair PR.
5 ft 10¾ in or 180 cm
61 kg or 134½ lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Judi Shekoni dated –
- Joseph Fiennes (2005) – In November 2005, Judi had a fling with the English actor Joseph Fiennes.
Race / Ethnicity
Judi is of British, African, and Spanish descent.
- Natural Afro hairstyle
- Tall body frame
33-24-33 in or 84-61-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
10 (US) or 40-41 (EU)
Judi has appeared in TV adverts for Orange Mobile Phone (voice), Stimorol, Superdrug Stores, and Wrigley’s Chewing Gum.
Best Known For
Her work in movies such as Maybe Baby (2000), Garfield 2 (2006), The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (2006), and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 (2012).
In 1999, Judi was seen in the movie The World Is Not Enough. She acted as a Girl in Casino. Her role was uncredited.
However, Shekoni had her first featured role in 2000, when she appeared in the movie Spinning Candyfloss as Mel.
First TV Show
Judi performed as Mia Campbell in just one episode of the BBC medical drama series Casualty in 1998.
Judi Shekoni Facts
- Judi was previously a teen model and has appeared on the British show This Morning.
- She moved to London at the age of 18.
- Shekoni has worked with Bill Condon while working on Twilight Breaking Dawn 2 (2012).
- She started a company Extension Evolution which supplies premium hair extensions in 2011.
- Judi is also the founder of Make It America and Actors Evolution.