|Nate Wyatt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 28, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nate Wyatt is an American actor, musician, content creator, and social media star who rose to fame for the short intriguing videos that he uploads to his TikTok account titled nate_wyatt. Aside from that, he is also an aspiring actor who has appeared in various films and shows including The Wrong Tutor and Turnt.
The United States of America
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actor, Musician, Content Creator, Social Media Star
- Mother – Tonya Lynn Wyatt (Realtor)
- Siblings – He has a younger sister.
As a member of The Hype House, Nate is represented by WME, Talent Agency.
However, he has released his music with The Patrick Group.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nate has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
- Prominent jawline
- He sports an undercut curly hairstyle and a well-toned physical appearance.
Nate Wyatt Facts
- He spent his early years in Cincinnati, Ohio before relocating to Los Angeles, California.
- Initially, Nate gained fame from the short 6-second videos that he would post to the now-defunct application Vine. According to sources, he had more than 100k followers on it at the time of its closing in 2013.
- He started his self-titled YouTube channel on December 7, 2014. As of 2020, a few of the most popular videos on his YouTube channel were Couples ARGUMENT PRANK On Best Friend (ft. Tayler Holder), IGNORING MY GIRLFRIEND PRANK *SHE CRIES!*, Pregnancy Prank On My Best Friends! Pt.2 (EMOTIONAL), and I DONT WANT TO KISS YOU PRANK ON GIRLFRIEND *SHE CRIES*. WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY FRIEND!?.
- The first song that he released was on November 2, 2018, which was titled Boy Meets World.
- Nate was recruited as a member of The Hype House in the past. Other members of the group include Charli D’Amelio, Chase Hudson, Addison Rae Easterling, Dixie D’Amelio, Avani Gregg, Tony Lopez, Ondreaz Lopez, Nick Austin, James Wright, Alex Warren, Kouvr Annon, and Daisy Keech.
- His mother Tonya is a realtor in the Cincinnati, Ohio area.
- As of November 2020, Nate was chosen to be the brand ambassador for the online dating application Tinder.
- In his TikTok videos, Nate has used various tracks of artists including Jason Derulo, Drake, and Lil Wayne.
- In December 2020, Nate released a new song ‘Feels Like Christmas’ in collaboration with Tayler Holder and Kelianne Stankus.
- In June 2021, during the YouTube Vs. TikTok Battle of the Platforms event, he got defeated by YouTuber and rapper DDG.
Featured Image By Nate Wyatt / Instagram