|Lauren Kettering Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||April 4, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lauren Kettering is an American social media star and dancer who is best known for the short-videos that she uploads to her eponymous TikTok account. She earned most of her popularity on the application for her lipsyncing and freestyle dance steps. Lauren has amassed a huge fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 1.8 million followers on TikTok.
She attended Esperanza High School. Lauren was going to the McCoy Rigby Conservatory of the Arts in Yorba Linda, California in late 2018.
In 2019, she was attending the West Coast School of the Arts.
Social Media Star, Dancer
- Father – Brian Kettering
- Mother – Yvette Aguilar-Kettering
- Siblings – Travis Michael Kettering (Brother), Aubrey Kettering (Sister)
She is represented by Unlocked Branding.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren has dated –
- Diego Martir (2019-2020) – She and social media star Diego Martir started dating one another in 2019. The first picture that she uploaded to her Instagram with him was on December 24, 2019. They dated for a short time and had split by March 2020.
- Giovanny Valencia
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Perfect lips
- Thick eyebrows
Lauren Kettering Facts
- She was brought up in the United States.
- Lauren started her self-titled Instagram account in May 2017.
- Her journey on TikTok began in October 2016, when the application was formerly known as “Musical.ly”.
- She was on the Esperanza High School Varsity Dance Team and is a competitive dancer.
- Lauren was good friends with Robert June Cornejo during her high school years.
- In the past, Lauren was featured in the Brat series of Attaway General.
- Her father Brian appears in most of her TikTok videos.
- Just like social media star Harvey Bass, she is also a well-known dancer on TikTok. Also, she is a verified user on the application.
- She is very fond of animals and in July 2019, she visited the Puerto Aventuras Riviera Maya where a picture of her kissing a dolphin was taken.
- She was previously a member of the TikTok collective, Not a Content House. However, she left the group in 2021 in order to focus on some other projects.
- In 2021, she apologized to her fans for uploading a TikTok video where she seemingly mocked tics (tics are irregular, uncontrollable, unwanted, and repetitive movements of any muscle of the body).
Featured Image By Lauren Kettering / Instagram