|Gideon Adlon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4.5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 30, 1997|
|Boyfriend||Boris V. Stoimenov|
Gideon Adlon is an American actress and singer, best known for her role of Sam in the movie Blockers (2018) alongside Leslie Mann, John Cena, Kathryn Newton, and Ike Barinholtz. She has also appeared in movies such as The Mustang (2019) as Martha and Skin in the Game (2019) as Haley. Gideon made her television debut as Amy in the series Louie in 2011, created by Louis C.K., a well-known comedian and a good friend of her family. After a 5-year break, she had guest roles in TV series such as Girl Meets World (2016) and Better Things (2016). In 2017, she also guest-starred as Teenaged Annie Jones in When We Rise (2017), Katie Hammond in Criminal Minds (2017), and Tracy in American Crime (2017). Gideon’s most notable role was being a series regular in The Society as Becca Gelb. Gideon Adlon has also amassed a social media fanbase consisting of more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Gidvicious, Gidvicious Hummingbird
Los Angeles, California, United States
Gideon attended Columbia College in Chicago, Illinois, the United States, and studied photography, but dropped out to pursue acting.
- Father – Felix O. Adlon (Screenwriter, Producer)
- Mother – Pamela Adlon (Actress, Screenwriter, Producer, Director)
- Siblings – Odessa Adlon (Younger Sister) (Actress), Valentine Rocky Adlon (Younger Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Percy Adlon (Paternal Grandfather) (Screenwriter, Producer, Director), Eleonore Adlon (Paternal Grandmother), Donald Maxwell “Don” Segall (Maternal Grandfather), Marina L. (Maternal Grandmother), Harry Segall (Paternal Grand-Grandfather), Esther Fox (Paternal Grand-Grandmother)
Gideon Adlon is represented by –
- United Talent Agency (UTA) (Talent Agent) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Cunningham Escott Slevin & Doherty (CESD) (Talent Agent Voice) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Main Title Entertainment (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Narrative (Publicist) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- McKuin Frankel Whitehead (Legal Representative) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 4.5 in or 164 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gideon Adlon has dated –
- Boris V. Stoimenov (2015-Present) – Her long-term relationship with a Bulgarian-native named Boris can be traced back to early 2015 on her social media. However, judging by their anniversary celebration every December 31, they might have been dating for longer.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, German, and Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
Gideon Adlon has endorsed brands such as –
- Maison Valentino (2018)
- Dior Makeup (2018)
- Who What Wear (2019)
- PULSE SPIKES (2019)
Best Known For
- Her roles in TV series Better Things (2016), Criminal Minds (2017), American Crime (2017), and The Society (2019)
- Starring as Sam in the movie Blockers (2018), Martha in The Mustang (2019), and Haley in Skin in the Game (2019)
As a Singer
Gideon Adlon appeared in 6 musicals early in her career. She was also the lead singer of a band named Mothers Pride in her youth, and they played at the Whisky a Go Go, a nightclub in West Hollywood, California, United States.
Gideon Adlon made her theatrical film debut as Sam in the comedy film, Blockers in 2018.
First TV Show
Gideon Adlon made her first TV show appearance as Amy in an episode titled Niece of the comedy-drama series Louie in 2011.
Gideon Adlon Favorite Things
Gideon Adlon Facts
- At birth, she had black hair and a natural mohawk haircut. By the age of 1, those features disappeared.
- Gideon has a large pink birthmark on her left calf. She calls it her “angel kiss.”
- Due to the shape of her head at birth, she had an underbite and a lisp until she was 8 years old. Wearing headgear in her youth corrected those physical issues.
- For 9 summers in a row, she went to an all-girls sleep-away camp during summer.
- Her parents divorced in 2010 and her dad moved to Germany.
- Her mom raised Gideon and her 2 younger sisters singlehandedly as a single parent. As a result, they call each other a close-knit female tribe.
- Gideon has dual citizenship, both American and German.
- At the age of 10, she went to her 1st concert. The concert was of the band The Jonas Brothers, which consisted of Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas, and Kevin Jonas.
- She took part in her high school slam poetry competition and reached the finals with her team.
- In her early teens, she collected vintage clothes and items and planned to start her own clothing brand someday.
- Her 1st talk of “birds & bees” was very lighthearted but embarrassing for her. Gideon’s mom simply told her: “If you ever feel funny, you can just go into your room and touch yourself.”
- Her sister Odessa dated Jaden Smith, Will Smith‘s son.
- She, her sisters, and her mom were hurt in light of #MeToo movement. It was discovered that their family friend, comedian Louis C.K., acted inappropriately in front of women.
- Gideon knew just a little bit of sign language for deaf people before auditioning for The Society (2019). After she booked the role, she worked with ASL coaches to master it and make her character much more genuine.
- Gideon took park in the movement March For Our Lives in March 2018 and has supported gun laws reform.
- In May 2019, she gave her support to the women’s abortion rights movement.
- Visit her official website @ gideonadlon.com.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Daniel Benavides / Flickr / CC BY-2.0