|Austin McBroom Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 20, 1993|
Austin McBroom is an American basketball player, social media star, and director. He has gained immense success on various social media platforms and has also been a member of the ACE Family collaborative channel.
Palmdale, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Austin attended Campbell Hall School. He then went to three colleges, Central Michigan University, Saint Louis University, and Eastern Washington University.
Basketball player, social media star, director
- Siblings – Landon McBroom (Brother) and also has 2 stepbrothers.
In 2020, his net worth was $2 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Austin McBroom has dated –
- Slim Danger – It is alleged that he was romantically involved with Slim Danger in the past.
- Seiko Huffman (2014-2015) – He started going out with reality TV personality Seiko Huffman in January 2014 but the duo eventually broke up the following year in the month of July.
- Catherine Paiz (2015-Present) – Austin got engaged to Catherine Paiz, fitness model and Instagram’s very popular face, in August 2017. They met at a party, and later Austin asked Catherine out for a date, and they immediately hit it off. Together, they have a daughter, Elle (b. May 28, 2016). Later, the couple had a second child a girl named Alaïa Marie McBroom (b. October 17, 2018). On June 20, 2020, they were blessed with their 3rd child together – a son named Steel McBroom.
Race / Ethnicity
- Chest and arm tattoos
- His athletic body
Best Known For
His YouTube channel “The Ace Family” and having more than 5 million subscribers.
His workout involves crunches, leg kicks, pushups, and squats.
Austin McBroom Favorite Things
- Food – Chicken Nuggets
- Their YouTube Channel Song – You’re My Ace
- Body Scrubs – Love and Sunshine, and Magic
- Holiday – Christmas
- Drink – Red and white gummy from Jamba Juice which is on the secret menu.
Austin McBroom Facts
- He started playing basketball at the age of 5 years.
- His PER or Player Efficiency Rating is 16.4 which for an average player is 15. He topped the charts in the Big Sky with his balance, speed, and vision.
- Austin refers to being married to Catherine as a blessing of all the blessings.
- His pet peeve about his wife is that she’s very stubborn.
- He got Catherine a new car for 2017 Valentine’s Day. It was an all-black customized Jeep Rubicon.
- He describes his daughter as being very smart for taking care of her ailing mother once. He also says that his little kid has an attitude. He has even tattooed his daughter’s name, Elle on his hand.
- He had a 3.9 GPA in his graduation degree. He is also a major in communication.
- His parents did not want him to go to a public school and wanted him to have a great career in either sports or in any academic field.
- His interest was not only limited to basketball and he also played baseball and football. He chose basketball because he did not like football tackles and baseball was just too slow for him.
- His wife says that he is a very deep sleeper and just does not wake up.
- In October 2019, YouTuber Cole Carrigan had shared a video in which he claimed that Austin had raped a young woman.
- In February 2021, Austin announced the launch of an online learning program titled How I Became A Millionaire (HIBAM) by “The Ace Family”, priced at almost $49.99 per month, with the aim of teaching users the steps for becoming a millionaire social media influencer. The courses in the program included “How to Make Money from Social Media”, “How to Grow Your Social Media Platforms”, and many more.
- In early 2021, Austin was accused by many of the TikTokers of having a secret daughter.
- In June 2021, Austin’s Lamborghini’s 2 tires were allegedly slashed by Jake Paul after the cold war between them.
- In June 2021, during the YouTube Vs. TikTok Battle of the Platforms event, Austin defeated TikToker Bryce Hall in a boxing match by TKO (Technical Knockout).
- In 2021, there were some cheating rumors going on with Austin that he had cheated on his wife Catherine which were proved false by Erika Costell.
- In July 2021, along with Simply Greatness Productions (which in turn owns Social Gloves which is owned by Austin), Austin was sued for $100 million by streaming platform LiveXLive for defamation, breach of contract, and fraud in the ongoing YouTube vs TikTok pay dispute.
- In August 2021, TikTok star Tayler Holder filed a lawsuit against Austin for not being paid what he was promised in his contract for the YouTubers vs TikTokers boxing event which was held in June 2021.
Featured Image by Austin McBroom / Instagram