Palmdale, California, USA
Austin attended Campbell Hall School. He then went to three colleges, Central Michigan University, Saint Louis University, and Eastern Washington University.
Basketball player, social media star
- Siblings – Landon McBroom (Brother) and also has 2 stepbrothers.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Austin McBroom has dated –
- Catherine Paiz (2015-Present) – Austin got engaged to Catherine Paiz, fitness model and Instagram’s very popular face, in August 2017. They met at a party, and later Austin asked Catherine out for a date, and they immediately hit it off. Together, they have a daughter, Elle (b. May 28, 2016). Later, the couple had a second child a girl named Alaïa Marie McBroom (b. October 17, 2018)
Race / Ethnicity
- Chest and arm tattoos
- His athletic body
Best Known For
His YouTube channel “The Ace Family” and having more than 5 million subscribers.
His workout involves crunches, leg kicks, pushups, and squats.
Austin McBroom Favorite Things
- Food – Chicken Nuggets
- Their YouTube Channel Song – You’re My Ace
- Body Scrubs – Love and Sunshine, and Magic
- Holiday – Christmas
- Drink – Red and white gummy from Jamba Juice which is on the secret menu.
Austin McBroom Facts
- He started playing basketball at the age of 5 years.
- His PER or Player Efficiency Rating is 16.4 which for an average player is 15. He topped the charts in the Big Sky with his balance, speed, and vision.
- Austin refers to being married to Catherine a blessing of all the blessings.
- His pet peeve about his wife is that she’s very stubborn.
- He got Catherine a new car for 2017 Valentine’s Day. It was an all black customized Jeep Rubicon.
- He describes his daughter as being very smart for taking care of her ailing mother once. He also says that his little kid has an attitude. He has even tattooed his daughter’s name, Elle on his hand.
- He had a 3.9 GPA in his graduation degree. He is also a major in communication.
- His parents did not want him to go to a public school and wanted him to have a great career in either sports or in any academic field.
- His interest was not only limited to basketball and he also played baseball and football. He chose basketball because he did not like football tackles and baseball was just too slow for him.
- His wife says that he is a very deep sleeper and just does not wake up.
- In February 2021, Austin announced the launch of an online learning program titled How I Became A Millionaire (HIBAM) by “The Ace Family”, priced at almost $49.99 per month, with the aim of teaching users the steps for becoming a millionaire social media influencer. The courses in the program included “How to Make Money from Social Media”, “How to Grow Your Social Media Platforms”, and many more.
Featured Image by Austin McBroom / Instagram