|Greg Marks Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 10, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Greg Marks is an American singer, songwriter, content creator, and social media personality who is known for the release of various popular singles including Don’t Tell Me, Imagine, and Letting Go. However, it was his first track Rock You to the Top that helped him build his music career.
The United States of America
Singer, Songwriter, Social Media Personality
- Mother – Anna
R&B, Hip Hop, Rap, Soul
However, he has released his music with various record labels including K&A Productions and Concore Entertainment.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Greg has dated –
- Danielle Cohn (2017)
Race / Ethnicity
- He sports a brushed up undercut hairstyle.
- Prominent jawline
Greg Marks Facts
- He was raised in the United States.
- Greg released his first official track in 2014. It was titled Rock You to the Top. From there, he went on to release various other tracks including his hits Letting Go, Don’t Tell Me, Daughter, and Imagine.
- Marks was 7 years old when he started to take guitar lessons. Later, his guitar tutor convinced him to even indulge in vocal lessons.
- The first post that Greg uploaded to his self-titled Instagram account was on July 15, 2018.
- He is friends with fellow social media stars Christian Lalama, Matthew Sato, Carrington Durham, Tori Keeth, Hayley LeBlanc, Isabella Bronzen Durham, Jules LeBlanc, Carson Lueders, Zak Dossi, and Sofie Dossi.
- Greg joined the YouTube community with his self-titled channel on July 11, 2013. It mostly features content of music video releases and vlogs.
- From 2017 to 2018, he portrayed the character of Henry in Chicken Girls alongside the likeliness of Jules LeBlanc, Brooke Elizabeth Butler, and Indiana Massara.
Featured Image By Greg Marks / Instagram