|Christian Lalama Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 25, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Christian Lalama is a Canadian singer, actor, and musician. He is best known for his songs titled FrFr (2018), Helicopter (2018), Tic Toc (2018), Miss Me (2020), Gotta Be You (2020), Knocked Me Off My Feet (2020), and Relief (2020).
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
He attended Denis Morris Catholic High School in St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada.
Singer, Musician, Actor
- Father – Paul Lalama (Guitarist)
- Mother – Carm Lalama
- Siblings – Matteo Lalama (Older Brother) (Ice Hockey Player, Singer)
- Others – Mark Lalama (Uncle) (Piano player for Canadian Idol), Gavin Lalama (Younger Cousin), Marco Lalama (Grandfather) (Singer, Musician) (Passed away on November 27, 2016)
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
Atlantic Records/Warner Music Group
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Christian Lalama has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian descent.
He has also dyed his hair ‘Blonde’ in the past.
- Fuller lips
Christian Lalama has endorsed brands such as –
- Captain’s Club
- Stay Wavy MV
- Rock Your Hair
Christian Lalama Favorite Things
- Song (In 2016) – Cold Water by Major Lazer ft. Justin Bieber & MØ
- School Subject – Gym/P.E.
- Vacation Spot – Hawaii
- Comedic Actors – Seth Rogen, Will Ferrel
- Movie Genres – Horror, Comedy
- Comedy Movie – The Night Before (2015)
- Order On A Night Out – King Crab With Steak, Virgin Piña Colada On The Side
- Season – Summer
Source – Instagram
Christian Lalama Facts
- He started playing the piano when he was 4 years old.
- He started singing at the age of 7.
- At the age of 10, Christian entered a Kid Mitchell Band contest on the Q107.1 radio station and won.
- He has a dog named Luna Lalama, for whom he wrote and recorded a song titled Luna in 2016. Christian considers it to be his breakthrough, as it amassed 530k views on YouTube shortly after the release.
- Other than music, he is passionate about sports/activities such as trampolining, parkour, gymnastics, flipping, and basketball.
- When he was jumping on a trampoline in July 2017, he hit his right eye against the metal. It bruised so badly that he wasn’t able to open it until the swelling came down.
- Christian won a talent contest called EMERGE in 2018, which led Atlantic Records to sign him.
- His debut single with Atlantic Records, a song titled Tic Toc, was co-produced by S1 (Drake and Kanye West) and ISM Beats (Chief Keef and Chris Brown) and written by Nija (The Carters (Jay-Z and Beyonce) and Cardi B).
- He has opened for artists such as Harvey Mills and Max Mills.
- Christian has covered songs by artists such as Ali Gatie, Charlie Puth, Selena Gomez, Lewis Capaldi, Pink Sweat$, 21 Savage, Halsey, Ed Sheeran, Nick Jonas, YNW Melly, Adele, Camila Cabello, Ellie Goulding, and DJ Marshmello.
- He would date a fan if they clicked on a personal level.
- His celebrity crush is Kylie Jenner.
- His musical role models in 2018 were Post Malone, The Weeknd, and Lil Yachty.
- Christian gets tired easily and is lazy when he has no obligations.
- He likes pickles on their own but hates eating them inside a burger.
- Contrary to many singers, Christian prefers singing in front of massive crowds instead of small, intimate venues.
- He only had stage fright very early in his career and quickly adjusted.
- Christian prefers Adidas over Gucci in terms of comfort, but looks-wise he thinks Gucci is better.
- He made his acting debut with a role as Paul in the TV series Chicken Girls in 2018 starring Annie LeBlanc, Brooke Elizabeth Butler, Indiana Massara, and Madison Lewis in lead roles.
- As of September 2019, he failed his driving test 4 times.
Featured Image by Christian Lalama / Instagram