|Kang Yeo-sang Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 15, 1999|
Kang Yeo-sang is a South Korean singer, dancer, and TV personality best known for being the performer, vocalist, and visual of ATEEZ, the popular 8-member boy band. Together with his ATEEZ groupmates, he has released a wide range of discography that includes albums, EPs, and tracks like Treasure EP.Fin: All to Action, Treasure EP.Extra: Shift the Map, Treasure EP.2: Zero to One, Treasure EP.3: One to All, Say My Name, and Wave.
Pohang, North Gyeongsang, South Korea
Kang Yeo-sang trained at IB Music Academy. He has also studied Chinese.
Singer, Dancer, TV Personality
- Sibling – He has an older sister.
Kang Yeo-sang is represented by KQ Entertainment.
KQ, Legacy Recordings, RCA Records, Nippon Columbia
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Birthmark on his left eye
- Pierced ears
Kang Yeo-sang Favorite Things
- Color – Red Black
- Snack – Home Run Ball
Kang Yeo-sang Facts
- His name means “sound resonating from a high point”.
- Previously, Kang Yeo-sang was a trainee under Big Hit Entertainment.
- His fellow ATEEZ members are Park Seong-hwa, Jeong Yun-ho, Kim Hong-joong, Choi San, Song Min-gi, Jung Woo-young, and Choi Jong-ho.
- He debuted with the boy band, ATEEZ, on October 24, 2018, with the debut extended play, Treasure EP.1: All to Zero, which peaked at number #7 on the South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart and at number #12 on the US World Albums (Billboard) chart.
- Kang Yeo-sang once appeared in an unsuccessful audition for the survival reality show, Mix Nine.
- On October 8, 2019, he released his first studio album, Treasure EP.Fin: All to Action, with ATEEZ and the album comprised of songs such as End of the Beginning, If Without You, Win, Sunrise, and Beginning of the End. Also, it was ranked at number #1 on the South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart, at number #7 on US World Albums (Billboard) chart, and at number #10 on US Heatseekers Albums (Billboard) chart.
- People often compare his looks to JYJ‘s Kim Jae-joong.
- As a member of ATEEZ, Kang Yeo-sang has been a part of reality shows like Code Name Is Ateez, Ateez Long Journey, and Ateez Treasure Film.
- With ATEEZ, he has been the recipient of several accolades like the Soribada Best K-Music Award, MTV EMA Award, and Golden Disc Award.
- He has read the book The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson.
- He is obsessed with drones.
- Kang Yeo-sang loves playing video games during his free time.
- He has shared a room with Jung Woo-young.
- He has revealed NCT‘s Taeyong and BTS‘ V as his role models.
Featured Image by Kang Yeo-sang / Instagram