|Seth Rogen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||April 15, 1982|
Seth Rogen is a Canadian-American actor, comedian, writer, voiceover artist, producer, author, and director who has been cast in movies like The Green Hornet, Kung Fu Panda, Kung Fu Panda 2, Kung Fu Panda: Secrets of the Masters, Funny People, This Is the End, Neighbors, The Disaster Artist, The Lion King, Like Father, Pineapple Express, The Spiderwick Chronicles, and Jay and Seth Versus the Apocalypse. Moreover, he has played a variety of roles in television shows which include Ken Miller in the NBC teen comedy-drama Freaks and Geeks, Ron Garner in the Fox sitcom Undeclared, Dirty Randy in the sitcom The League, Young George Bluth Sr. in the Fox sitcom Arrested Development, and Paul “Party Dog” Dobkin in the Netflix comedy show Friends from College.
Seth Aaron Rogen
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
Nationality / Citizenship
Rogen went to the Vancouver Talmud Torah Elementary School in British Columbia in Canada.
He also studied at the Point Grey Secondary School in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Actor, Filmmaker, Comedian, Writer, Voiceover Artist, Producer, Director
- Father – Mark Rogen (Actor)
- Mother – Sandy Rogen (Social Worker)
- Siblings – Danya Rogen (Older Sister)
- Others – Daniel Rogen (Paternal Grandfather), Annette Weissman (Paternal Grandmother), Kelly Belogus (Maternal Grandfather), Faye Averbach (Maternal Grandmother)
He has been managed by –
- Principal Entertainment, Artist Management Company, West Hollywood, California, United States
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth was $80 Million in 2020.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
88 kg or 194 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Seth Rogen has dated –
- Lauren Miller (2004-Present) – Rogen and actress Lauren Miller started dating in 2004 after they met on Da Ali G Show. They got engaged on September 29, 2010, and tied the knot on October 2, 2011, in Sonoma County, California.
- Lindsay Lohan (2009) – It was RUMORed that he had a fling with actress, singer, songwriter, entrepreneur, and television personality Lindsay Lohan in 2009.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Russian Jewish descent.
- Curly hair
- Deep voice
- Infectious laugh
His body measurements may be –
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 37 in or 94 cm
- In February 2013, he was seen in the Samsung TV commercial with Paul Rudd, Bob Odenkirk, and LeBron James near the end of the Super Bowl XLVII.
- In April 2014, he appeared in the ESPN SportsCenter TV commercial with Aaron Rodgers.
- In January 2022, Seth appeared in Lay’s Super Bowl commercial along with Paul Rudd.
Best Known For
His movies Knocked Up (2007), Funny People (2009), and Steve Jobs (2015).
He made his acting debut in the 2001 supernatural drama movie Donnie Darko. He played the role of Ricky Danforth in the movie.
First TV Show
Seth made his TV debut with NBC’s teen comedy show Freaks and Geeks in 1999 and appeared until 2000 as Ken Miller. He appeared in a total of 18 episodes.
His directorial debut was in 2013 with This Is the End.
He co-produced The 40-Year-Old Virgin in 2005.
He hates exercising but does exercise regularly. Seth drinks a lot of water and has completely given up on sugary beverages.
Seth Rogen Favorite Things
- Actor – Adam Sandler
- Singer – Led Zeppelin, Wu-Tang Clan
- Movies – Coming to America (1988)
Source – MTV, Rolling Stone
Seth Rogen Facts
- At the age of 16, he won the Vancouver Amateur Comedy Contest with his deadpan style of humor.
- Seth started his career as a stand-up comedian in his teens.
- The actor co-wrote the foreword for the Blake J. Harris book Console Wars: Sega, Nintendo, and the Battle that Defined a Generation in 2014.
- Rogen is a supporter of creating awareness of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Seth Rogen founded the Hilarity for Charity movement to raise awareness for Alzheimer’s disease.
- He appeared as Ben Stone in the 2007 romantic comedy film, Knocked Up, in which he co-starred alongside Katherine Heigl, Paul Rudd, Leslie Mann, Jay Baruchel, Jonah Hill, and Jason Segel. For this role, he was nominated for a Satellite Award for “Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture – Musical Or Comedy”.
- He is a talented voice artist and lent his voice to The Simpsons in 2009 and 2014 and American Dad! (2006), Horton Hears a Who! (2008), Kung Fu Panda (2008), and Monsters vs. Aliens (2009).
- He was awarded Canadian Comedy Person of the Year at Canadian Comedy Awards in 2008 and 2009.
- Seth was ranked at no. 20 in the 30 Under 30 actors list of Entertainment Weekly in 2008.
- Rogen is a NORML member.
- Seth is an open marijuana user.
- He acts as a muse for the gay community and called himself a Bear Icon.
- Christopher Schulz used him as a subject of “Seth”, a side project of PINUPS magazine that showcased the actor in many sexual poses.
- He is really good friends with Jay Baruchel.
- He is left-handed.
- He is good friends with Sacha Baron Cohen. Sacha had given Seth his big break in Hollywood when Seth was hired as a writer on the Da Ali G Show. Seth was 22 at that time.
- In May 2021, during an interview, Seth revealed that he had auditioned for the role of Cheddar Bob in Eminem‘s 8 Mile. However, the role was eventually played by Evan Jones.