|Indiana Massara Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 23, 2002|
Indiana Massara has steadily built her social media career over the last couple of years. She has used her multiple skills to boost her popularity on the social media platforms. Her following on Instagram already stands above 800k followers. She has used her social media popularity to further her career in multiple fields. Her single Drama has been a huge hit in the social media sphere. As an actor, she has impressed fans with her work in the web show, Chicken Girls.
Indiana Marie Ella Massara
Los Angeles, California, United States
Indiana Massara went to the Mercedes College. She dropped out when she was in year 7 and decided to move to Los Angeles to focus on her music and social media career.
Singer and Social Media Personality
- Siblings – Presley Massara (Older Brother)
Indiana Massara is represented by Osbrink Talent and Primary Wave.
She has released her music on her own through iTunes.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry.
Best Known For
- The popularity of her videos on YouTube. Her videos have earned more than 10 million views and she has over 300k subscribers on her channel as well.
- Her burgeoning popularity on the leading social media platforms. She has over 800k followers on her official Instagram account.
- Being cast in the role of Rooney in the comedy-drama movie, Chicken Girls: The Movie. She was cast in the same role in the web series, Chicken Girls.
As a Singer
She has released a couple of singles on her own through iTunes. Her single Drama has been quite popular on social media.
In 2018, she made her film debut in the comedy movie, Chicken Girls: The Movie.
First Web Show
In 2015, Indiana Massara made her first web show appearance in Trouble Maker episode of the comedy series, Sh!T Happens.
Indiana Massara Favorite Things
- Candy – Twizzlers
- Color – Red
- Dream Collaborator – Khalid
- Eatery – HOPE Restaurant in Studio City
- Snack – Pringles
- Celebrity Crushes – Shawn Mendes, Romeo Beckham, Brad Pitt, and Theo James
- Go-To Starbucks Drink – Green Tea Peach Lemonade
- Songs – Breakup in a Small Town by Sam Hunt and End Game by Taylor Swift
- Makeup Accessory – Mascara
- YouTuber – Tristan Tales
- Singer – Kehlani
Source – Tiger Beat, Sweety High, YouTube
Indiana Massara Facts
- She created her popular YouTube channel in September 2013. But, she didn’t start regularly posting content until a couple of years later.
- While growing up, she dreamed of becoming a news reporter. She used to pretend to be a reporter every day after her family’s dinner.
- She went for her first runway casting when she was 13 years old. She had gone for Los Angeles Fashion Week casting call.
- She decided to initially focus on modeling after she was rejected in a couple of acting auditions because of her short height.
- Alongside Carson Lueders, she starred in a music video ‘Lost Years’ by Damon Sharpe and Josh Cumbee in 2020.
Featured Image by Indiana Massara / Instagram