|Danielle Cohn Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 7, 2006|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Danielle Cohn is an American social media personality, singer, model, actress, content creator, YouTuber, and TikTok star who released the single titled Marilyn Monroe in 2017. She has also garnered a massive fan base on social media and enjoys more than 2 million subscribers on YouTube and more than 5 million followers on Instagram. Moreover, her engaging content on TikTok has gained more than 20 million followers.
Danielle Haleigh Cohn
Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Danielle has taken online classes from a private Christian school.
Social Media Personality, Singer, Model, Actress, Content Creator, YouTuber, TikTok Star
- Father – Dustin Cohn
- Mother – Jennifer Cohn (Danielle’s social media manager)
- Siblings – Chad Cohn (Older Brother) (Danielle’s escort for public events)
Danielle Cohn is represented by BMG Models – Florida.
5 ft or 152.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Danielle Cohn has dated –
- Owen Bodnar (2017) – Danielle has dated fellow Vine star, Owen Bodnar. They had collaborated with each other for several lip-sync videos on musical.ly. The source of these rumors was their cozy and affectionate behavior in the videos. Later, they were spotted kissing in one of the videos, which further solidified reports of them seeing each other.
- Case Walker (2017) – From May to June 2017, the Musical.ly stars Case Walker and Danielle Cohn were rumored to be dating each other after they collaborated together for covering the song Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes. But, they insisted that they weren’t dating.
- Sebastian Bails – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with TikTok star and social media personality Sebastian Bails in the past.
- Greg Marks (2017) – Danielle was rumored to be going out with the singer, Greg Marks in 2017. Their social media activity raised suspicions of them being more than friends. They also collaborated on the single, What is it about You.
- Conner Shane (2017) – In the year 2017, there were RUMORs that Danielle and gymnast, cheerleader, social media star, and model Conner Shane were an item.
- Cole Galotti (2017) – She had a short-termed romance with social media influencer, YouTuber, TikTok star, and content creator Cole Galotti in 2017.
- Sebastian Topete (2017-2018) – In late 2017, Danielle started dating Musical.ly star, Sebastian Topete. Though they had known each other for a year, prior to starting dating. They had collaborated on a song and commenced dating in late 2017. The relationship went on for more than 6 months and they called it quits in May 2018.
- Mikey Tua (2018-2019, 2020) – In 2018, actor Mikey Tua started dating Danielle Cohn. In April 2019, rumors of Danielle being pregnant were sparked when Mikey posted “expecting” on Twitter. During the same time, they also posted about their marriage (which happened in Las Vegas) on social media which was a prank as well. The relationship ended in the summer of 2019. They got back together in April 2020 and again separated in December 2020. Just before separation, they had got matching tattoos as well on their forearms in September 2020. Cohn had written “To the moon” and Mikey had got “forever” written on the forearms.
Race / Ethnicity
She came out as a pansexual on Instagram in the pride month – June 2021.
Danielle has done endorsement work for Lisa B Jewelry.
She has also worked with the fashion brand, Juicy Couture Clothing.
Additionally, she has promoted products and brands using her strong social media presence. She has also endorsed products by using them in her videos and short clips such as Bang Energy Drink, Baddie Ville clothing, etc.
Best Known For
- Her immense following on the app musical.ly on which she has more than 6 million followers.
- The success and popularity of her single, Marilyn Monroe on YouTube. The song managed to garner more than 5 million views in a single month.
As a Singer
In May 2017, Danielle released her first single, Marilyn Monroe.
Danielle Cohn Favorite Things
- Clothing Store – Forever 21, Tilly’s and Rue 21
- Role Model – Marilyn Monroe
- Hobbies – Cheerleading and football
Source – Danielle’s Official YouTube
Danielle Cohn Facts
- Danielle started her Musical.ly journey by posting lip-sync on pop star Becky G’s single, I Can’t Stop Dancing.
- She usually posts 4 videos per day on average. She posts 2 videos in the morning and 2 during the night.
- Danielle has launched a host of merchandise under the label of Danielle Cohn store. Her merchandise includes customized hoodies, phone covers, t-shirts, and other clothing items.
- In 2015, she was crowned as Miss Florida Jr. Preteen Queen in her third attempt. In her first two attempts, she had managed to finish as 4th runner-up and 2nd runner-up.
- She once gave her handmade teddy bears to sick children at the Children’s Miracle Hospital.
- She was cast as Front Desk Girl in the comedy film, Bachelor Lions, in 2018.
- She has served as a cheerleader at a number of sporting events.