|Case Walker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 25, 2003|
Case Walker is a Musical.ly star who has gained popularity with his singing and entertaining videos on the lip syncing video app. For his videos, he has collaborated with many other entertainers and some of them include Danielle Cohn and Madison Lewis.
He is so dedicated to Musical.ly that in August 2017, he crossed the mark of 100 million hearts on Musical.ly. He has also built a loyal and engaged audience on Instagram with over 500,000 followers.
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
- Family home in Denver, Colorado.
- Frequently travels to New York City and Los Angeles for work.
- Announced on Twitter that he moved to Los Angeles, California in February 2018. It is not confirmed if he relocated permanently or temporarily.
Case’s middle school & high school name in Denver, Colorado is not confirmed.
Actor, Dancer, Musical.ly & Live.ly sensation, Musician, Social Media Influencer
- Father – Greg Walker (Real Estate Broker)
- Mother – Beth Anne Walker
- Siblings – Jess Walker (Older Brother) (Engineer, Professional Rock Climber), Cole Walker (37 Minutes Younger Twin Brother) (YouTuber / Singer)
Case can play six musical instruments some of which are piano, guitar, and drums.
Not signed with any labels yet.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
Case’s height is subject to change since he is still in his teenage years.
62 kg or 137 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
- Danielle Cohn (May–June 2017) – Dani and Case collaborated on several Musical.ly videos, sang a cover of Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes as well as filmed a music video for it. Their social media activity and mutual interaction made their fans presume that they were dating. Case shared on Twitter that Dani and he together should be addressed as Dase, but added that they were merely good friends and were not dating.
- Madison Lewis (September–October 2017) – Fans and followers speculated that Case was dating another Musical.ly star, Madison Lewis. But, they also claimed to be merely good friends. Moreover, Madison confirmed that she started dating actor Caden Conrique by the end of 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
- Symmetrical facial features
- Very lean build
- Gets horizontal worry lines on his forehead whenever he makes an emphatic expression.
12 (US) (via YouTube)
Worked for a clothing retail brand called Old Navy (2017) and created a Musical.ly video to promote it.
Case was a part of his school choir and also involved in the youth group at his church. He frequently talks about his faith in the Bible and Jesus.
Best Known For
- His Musical.ly video creations. He already has a verified crown on Musical.ly and is also a huge success on Live.ly and Shimmur.
- Getting cast in The Other Two (2018).
He sings a lot of covers and has not yet recorded any original music.
Not yet cast in any full-length feature film.
First TV Show
Case was cast in the main role in The Other Two, (series premiered in 2018) a Comedy Central series written by former Saturday Night Live head writers.
- Competitive rock climbing and dancing are the main activities through which Case gets his exercise.
- But, he enjoys all kinds of outdoor activities such a skiing and hiking.
Case Walker Favorite Things
- Musical Artist – Justin Bieber, James Arthur
- TV Show – Stranger Things
- Celebrity Crush – Peyton List, Tessa Brooks
- Band – Panic at the Disco
- YouTuber – Logan Paul
- Cities – New York City, Los Angeles
Source – YouTube
Case Walker Facts
- He got bullied in school because of his short height and the fact that he was a huge Justin Beiber fan. A lot of his schoolmates also did not like him for the sudden fame he gained through Musical.ly.
- Case admitted that he has a tendency to overthink a lot of things that negatively affect his ability to take action.
- He loves both the beach as well as the mountains and enjoys participating in competitive outdoor activities.
- Case likes to address all his fans and followers as #Wamily which is short for Walker Family.
- He also likes to promote positivity by using the hashtag #Caseiscase which implies being one’s own authentic, the unique self that Case uses as a constant reminder to protect himself from trolls and bullies. Doing things you love and being true to oneself is what Case advises every other fellow teenager as well.
- His vision is not 6/6 and hence, he has to wear spectacles.
- To find out more about the budding actor, visit his website @ casewalkerofficial.com.
- Follow him on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Case Walker / Instagram