|Hannah Einbinder Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 21, 1995|
Hannah Einbinder is an American comedian, writer, and actress who rose to fame for her appearance as Ava in Hacks. However, she is also known for her success as a stand-up comedian.
Hannah Marie Einbinder
Los Angeles, California, United States
Hannah had studied at Beverly Hills High School. She then went on to attain a Bachelor of Arts degree in television writing and production from Chapman University.
Comedian, Actress, Writer
- Father – Laraine Newman (Comedian, Actress, Voice Artist, Writer)
- Mother – Chad Einbinder (Actor, Writer, Director)
- Siblings – Lena N. Einbinder (Older Sister)
- Others – Tracy Newman (Writer, Producer), Henry Einbinder (Paternal Grandfather), Edna Jean Swerdloff (Paternal Grandmother), Arnold Howard Newman (Maternal Grandfather), Margy Gail Neff (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
- She sports a standard and upper lobe piercing.
- Beautiful eyes
Hannah Einbinder Facts
- She was brought up in Los Angeles.
- It was towards the end of Hannah’s college years that she began pursuing her career as a stand-up comedian.
- In an interview with Glamour, Hannah stated that she suffered from cystic hormonal acne.
- Her mother Laraine Newman rose to fame with her portrayal of Lawanda Dumore in Problem Child 2 in 1991.
- She was a part of the Just for Laughs festival’s New Faces showcase in 2019, where Einbinder was considered amongst the 10 standouts to watch by the National Public Radio.
- Hannah considers comedian and actor Dana Gould, Janeane Garofalo, and Maria Bamford to be her biggest influences.
- She was part of the cheerleader team at Beverly Hills High School.
- One of the earliest posts that Hannah uploaded to her Instagram account was on January 19, 2013.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as part of a Street Team in How to Be Broke in 2021.
Featured Image By Hannah Einbinder / Instagram